Stretchers or Weights? Which work best for longer bollox?

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys!

As you lot already know, Im a fan of low hangers and Im trying to get a nice 7" hang on my bollox at least!

Ive got 2 weights which I wear every day now, you can see them on my profile.

Ive been chatting to someone though who says that leather stretchers will do just as good a job.

I wanna know if any of you have any experience and what you think?

Let me know...

Ross

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I like the stretchers and think there is maybe less of a chance of injury. Also, be careful how low you stretch them. You could be infertile. I have to be careful when I sit down if I'm in baggy clothes or nude. I've sat down hard on my cajones more than once. I saw stars.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can understand your desire to have low hangers but they can be a pest sometimes. When sitting down in the car MUST hitch them up otherwise sit on them and wow....painful.

On the plus side when having sex they make one helluva slapping noise against a bum which also can be painful but pleasureably painful.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use a leather stretcher and love it. Have thought about buying stretcher similar to what you wear because with the leather, the stretching doesn't seem to last as long. I'm looking for permanent stretch. Have played with saline (feels fabulous, by the way) and have looked into silicone - haven't made up my mind.

Yours look great and I hope to get some similar weights soon.

Ed

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only problem with weights is that they could cause irreversible damage, if used incorrectly, although they are more effegtive in getting the job done.

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see your point Serj but I dont think I do it incorrectly. I waited nearly 6 months before adding a 2nd weight, I listen to the discomfort they give me, if they ache or even start to, I take one or both off and I always make sure that the blood is flowing by moving the weights up my sack.

EC2Y8NQ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you've got a great pair of balls and fortunate that you can squeeze them or even sit on them! Mine are more sensative - need tender loving care - and little chance of getting as low as yours. Nothing like a pair of low hangers to get the adrenalin going!

Sinep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I bought a leather ball strether a few months back, which I now try and wear every day if I can. It's only a 2" stretcher, but it's now really comfortable to wear and I think looks really nice, as well as feeling great! I'm hoping to move up a size at some point. My aim is to get as long as possible!! :redface:

faculae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Pup,

this is my first post, and like you, I am obsessed with having hangers that h-a-n-g. I say leather all the way. I gave up on weights for the most part last year.

I have been going at it for about 2 yrs now. The start was rough. Now a-days I have a fairly good amount of skin and a nice hang in the warm weather. I have also given up on underwear. Its pretty satisfying that my work has paid off when they climb down inside my pant leg.

I started using metal weights in the begining and eventually graduated to a fairly heavy split collar. I tried to wear it all the time, but it got achey and uncomfortable pretty fast; plus the metal seemed to stick to my skin if I was sitting or not moving. Removing the collar at that point became pretty painful. I could barely make it through a single nite's sleep most of the time. Although there was no irritation, the sheer weight became too much to lug around. Often during the day the large size of the weight itself was a bit indecent as I was walking down the street. My bulge wasn't hot at that point, it looked like I was hiding a melon in my shorts; or worse a colostomy bag.

After a 6 month discouraging break I decided to try leather. I have to say, "MUCH BETTER!"

I am now able to wear leather 24 hours a day non-stop. The theory is that instead intense tugging, I have a long term slow stretch. I saw results fast in the first month. It was a looser skin, less thickening and never any pain or discomfort.

Guys, if you want to do this, my suggestion is DO NOT buy a hard leather stretchers like most of the shops sell. You want a soft leather band that is a snug fit. If you can make it yourself, do that instead. The point isn't to yank the skin out hard and tight, but to keep your nuts away from your body in a comfortable place for as long as possible. If you do it right, you should be able to wear a soft leather stretcher non-stop. This is why I suggest you make one yourself, so you can get the fit just right. Just buy some leather and metal snaps at the fabric store. Start small.

If you buy the firm thick leather ones that all the sex shops offer you will chaff and get irritated areas on the underside of your dick. This happens as the stretcher rubs against you while wearing it, walking, etc.

The point here is to wear it for as long as you can, removing it only to get naked for some fun or to shower. Wear it all the time. If it hurts, make a smaller one, get softer leather or both. It shouldn't hurt at all. It should feel more like a sock on your foot. If you do this for a year you WILL get low low low hangers. I PROMISE.

Also, it seems like common sense, but you will have to give up briefs and tight undies during the process. Sorry, but it comes with the territory.

Last, cold nuts are okay for the most part. If while stretching they appear to be chilly, no worries. The true test is when you push the skin and it goes white. If it doesn't turn pink again really fast, your stretcher is too tight and you have cut off the blood supply. If you find they turn blue, then your a moron and shouldn't be making your own stretchers to begin with.

Hope this helps.

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Fella,

Well I toally go along with that....

Ive seen the leather ones but not tried them yet, but would liketo. I do love my metal ones though, I love thefeeling they give me saying as I walk and when Im wanking its fantastic. I have to say though I love the bulge they give me too, sorry :eek:)

As for the pain, mine have never hurt. I always use cocoa butter moisturiser and that has always prevented any sore spots, any dry patches and stops the weights sticking to your sack.

Ive had great results from my spile rings but deffinately would try a leather one sometime.

You should post some photos mate, was kind of looking forward to seeing your results!!

Sinep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One question - When I wear mine for a long time, my balls sort of 'swell up' but not in a painful way. By this, I mean the skin in between them becomes fatter, making the middle bit slightly raised which looks like I'm hanging a satsuma down there as opposed to two plums. Does anyone else get this too?

Great advice too, faculae! I might have a go at making my own stretcher at some point :)

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont get swelling but when theyre cold and the weight isnt on them, when my balls contract, the skin is a lot thicker when it srinks back. This is becasue the skin has stretched, theres more of it so when its compressed, its thicker. That might be whats happening to you. Because there is more skin, the bit which has the blood in it is thicker? Not sure but as long as youre not cutting off the blood supply youll be fine matey.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Please could you explain to me the attraction of low hanging bollocks.

Surely they make a long dick appear shorter and when they swing they must really hurt when they hit someone else's body. For gays it would be like playing conkers with your nuts!:eek:

I'm not criticizing your choice! I am open minded and would just like to understand.

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Dong...

Well, I can answer for you, Im gay and its fantastic!

Its hard to explain without you feeling the sensation.

It doesnt make your cock look any smaller at all, infact, in pants, if makes you have a bigger bulge, cos there's more flesh and skin then to pack out your pants.

When youre walking along and theyre swaying freely between your legs its extremely horny, the feeling is hard to describe but if you have low hangers and you fuck, doesnt matter if its a bloke or woman, the feeling of your balls and the sound of them slapping against and ass or womans bits is incredible. I can guarentee, the first time you feel it youll shoot within seconds. After that, its like having someone suck your balls while you fuck.

Its a sensation you can only feel by trying it basically! :eek:)

Hope that helps!

faculae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dong, I completely agree with Pup. There is nothing to describe it other than to experience it yourself.

I suppose that some guys have more sensitive nuts than other men, so maybe that plays a role in how much you like to screw around with them. I also have the feeling that for whatever reason uncircumcised men understand the low hang thing more than cut guys. I might be totally wrong, but at least that's how it appears. For whatever reason being uncut appears to equate with lots of movement, sliding and swing. The more I can get the happier I am. I also find a lot of uncut guys stretching their balls, and very few cut men doing the same. Stretching appears to be more popular in Europe as well, and most split-collar weights are made there.

To use jerking off as an example:
It seems that cut dudes jerk using friction for the most part on the more taught skin of their dicks, the hand slides over the surface and the skin of the penis moves very little. It's the friction sensation that achieves the orgasm in cut men. An uncut guy instead actually slides his skin along the internal shaft of his penis. The skin never experiences any friction and stays somewhat stationary whilst it slides over the internal structure of the penis. An entirely different action results and similarly it's the reason uncut men do not need lube most of the time. For an uncut guy, when jerking off, his nuts swing as the skin rolls his balls back and forth in the scrotum warming them up for a launch. Being uncut myself its a sensation I love. So the more skin, the more swing I get and the more happy I am.

I would be interested in hearing from some cut dudes tho, essp those who might be into low hangers or are trying to get them by stretching. I also would be interested to hear if cut guys who do this tend to find that the foreskin starts to come back as well ...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
OK, now I understand, thanks! I am uncut and I suppose when my balls hang loose it is quite pleasant. Probably slimulates the clit on women too when thrusting.

Does the stretched scrotum still pull tight to the body during cold weather or sports?

faculae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dong,

Yup, mine retract quite a bit.

I find that when I wake up, get cold or just after orgasm my balls pull way way up.

Otherwise they are mostly hanging out.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I just love the feeling of long loose low hangers! I love the way they swing and slap during sex and no they don't hurt. They give so much more oportuinity for play.
Have a look at mine in my gallery.

Franky