Stretching a cut penis to go back to an uncut look

Chilldudeclt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've recently become more enamored and desirous of an uncut cock. I am cut however. I found a stretcher thing online and am using it probably 25 hrs a week. I think I'm beginning to see some slight results. Anybody have experience or knowledge on this subject?

lbmaine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have pumped in the past. What is left of my foreskin (cut at birth) began to puff up...it ended up that when I was soft the skin covered half my head...someone said "turtling". Since stopping the pump procedure, it has gone back to original state, I was tightly cut.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Search "foreskin restoration" here or in Google. There are all kinds of threads here about it, and like Otep said, there are whole forums dedicated to it as well.

Good luck!

Sparky28

Experimental Member
Media
Have been doing on-off restoration for about 7 years, with limited success. I started out with a tensioning device but now do occasional manual. However, it looks like I won't be getting any overhang due to my size...that would take way too many years. So I'm glad that the best accomplishment has been mainly returning the glans surface to its smooth texture due to being covered. I feel increased sensation and masturbation is easier. But still wish I was whole and not have to do this...

Reactions: tutkunadam

Daddy65

Experimental Member
Media
I've recently become more enamored and desirous of an uncut cock. I am cut however. I found a stretcher thing online and am using it probably 25 hrs a week. I think I'm beginning to see some slight results. Anybody have experience or knowledge on this subject?

Restoring mine took about five years of tugging. It takes dedication

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tried for about 6 months using a foreskin stretching technique. My foreskin did stretch a little bit but I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Supposedly the technique I was using takes two years to see very noticeable results. Here's the results of one of my sessions from several years ago as I was documenting the process.

cock_ring_shrink.jpg