stretching and prep exercises for giving head and having sex?

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I am probably going to kick myself for asking this, and really have no idea how to frame it, so here goes: I have not done much in a long long time and know my abilities (flexibility, stamina, etc) are not what they were. No need to dwell on the past, but will throw hours and knees around my ears out there to give some idea of my expectations of myself based on prior experience. I tried searching forums here, but got way too many threads. To summarize, where can I find good stretching and prep exercises for giving head and having sex? I need ones that require no money and provide quick results. Note that I am not in possession of any toys. Do not offer yourself up, I am not looking for practice before the big game so to speak. Thanks for any constructive advice in advance. :smile:

D_darvafrgtr4

Just Browsing
Media
if you want to stretch yourself god gave girls fingers for a reason , work your way up with fingers, but you should invest in a good dildo especially one with a suction cup. They are great for giving shows. Also massaging your taint and pussy lips with olive oil keeps u from ripping.
When it comes to blowjobs if ur worried about your gag reflex when your brushing your teeth brush the back of your tongue a bit everyday and work yourself back .
Hope this helps, these are some of the things ive been doing to get ready for my hubby so im all preped when he comes home from afghanistan. best of luck!

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you want to stretch yourself god gave girls fingers for a reason , work your way up with fingers, but you should invest in a good dildo especially one with a suction cup. They are great for giving shows. Also massaging your taint and pussy lips with olive oil keeps u from ripping.
When it comes to blowjobs if ur worried about your gag reflex when your brushing your teeth brush the back of your tongue a bit everyday and work yourself back .
Hope this helps, these are some of the things ive been doing to get ready for my hubby so im all preped when he comes home from afghanistan. best of luck!

I hope you have fun enjoying each other and making up for lost time!

D_darvafrgtr4

Just Browsing
Media
oh lol sorry . The best thing is yoga , if you do it at home make sure you put your heating up to like 80 so you sweat. your muscles will thank you. Yoga is the shit for flexiblilty