Stretching At the Gym Last Week

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a trainer at the gym I work at, and I somtimes work with a 46 y/o older woman named Carol.

Anyway, she somtimes gets "flirty" with the guys, me included.

The other day she asked me to help her try out new exercises she had created to test them out.

She had me doing lunges and stretching out on mats, raising my legs over bars hung a couple feet over the air.

Anyway - normally I don't mind a woman seeing my bulge. In fact I have to wear pants at the gym that show off my mound fairly well.

But I couldn't help but feel she was checking me (or IT) out the entire time. Especially when I did those lunges, my dick snakes down my thigh, it's pretty obvious.

Idk, I guess jw if women usually notice that? I'm starting to feel a lil self-conscious....

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she's crazy. and you know what kris kristoferson said: never have sex with someone crazier than you. you will and you'll regret it afterwards.

on a side note: there ARE hot bitches that i work around. mostly members tho. my boss is such a weasel though, might get me fired for fooling around if he heard.

i know for sure a few ladies tend to stare at my bulge depending on what kind of pants I'm wearing...

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it was me i would be looking... I am sure she is looking, just enjoy it. You don't have to sleep with her but why not get a handjob or blowjob out of it? X

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it was me i would be looking... I am sure she is looking, just enjoy it. You don't have to sleep with her but why not get a handjob or blowjob out of it? X

did you not just read what i wrote?

dude, shes UNSTABLE. and looking much less attractive lately. i got my eyes set on a cute little thing i'll be working with next week.

she's cute like a mouse, tiny girl. bubbly. :biggrin1:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're contradicting yourself.

You say...

"I don't mind a woman seeing my bulge. In fact I have to wear pants at the gym that show off my mound fairly well."

but then you go on to say.....

"I'm starting to feel a lil self-conscious...."

If you don't like the attention, wear something less revealing.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Obviously she's a perverted fucktard. Unless you're sexually dysfunctional. Or something.

Anyone who would deal with boobs is a perverted fucktard just like him.
Thanks for that info,crayon.
Do you think perhaps boobs is trying to woo me,by whining about my age?
Ooh! I'm so lucky!
cigarbabe:saevil:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone who would deal with boobs is a perverted fucktard just like him.
Thanks for that info,crayon.
Do you think perhaps boobs is trying to woo me,by whining about my age?
Ooh! I'm so lucky!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Between whining about how endowed he is and whining about more-experienced women being completely enthralled with his junk...

I think he should buy you flowers some time and take you out to dinner :wink:.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Between whining about how endowed he is and whining about more-experienced women being completely enthralled with his junk...

I think he should buy you flowers some time and take you out to dinner :wink:.

Sorry, crayon, he's too booked for dinner. Bobs spends his free time on sites dedicated to penises where perv weirdos and fags talk about alternative lifestyles. But I'd love to take you and cigarbabe out:kiss: