Stretching At the Gym Last Week

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a trainer at the gym I work at, and I somtimes work with a 46 y/o older woman named Carol.

Anyway, she somtimes gets "flirty" with the guys, me included.

The other day she asked me to help her try out new exercises she had created to test them out.

She had me doing lunges and stretching out on mats, raising my legs over bars hung a couple feet over the air.

Anyway - normally I don't mind a woman seeing my bulge. In fact I have to wear pants at the gym that show off my mound fairly well.

But I couldn't help but feel she was checking me (or IT) out the entire time. Especially when I did those lunges, my dick snakes down my thigh, it's pretty obvious.

Idk, I guess jw if women usually notice that? I'm starting to feel a lil self-conscious....

Wait, I'm confused? Didn't you start the thread about gay guys staring at your crotch? And I had to read this long drawn out thread about it? And now I read it's ok for women (which is fine cause your straight) and that you like it, and now I hear your doing lunges, and your dick snakes down your thigh and that you have to wear pants that show off your package really well. Then that's probably why you get some of the gay guys trying to check you out. If she and other people can notice, then I am sure some of the gay or straight guys notice too and then try to get the glance/stare when you get into the locker room cause they know they can.

Something to think about.