Stretching, before or after?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been bugging me. Some say you should stretch before jelqing, others, like Big Al say you should stretch after the jelqs. (and I really respect his opinion)

I want to know the logic of each. I have been stretching before the jelq. Here is my logic. After a good warm up with the hot wraps stuff, stretching helps me ease into PE. Since jelqing is more intense, stretching is part of the warm up. Also, my penis is more flacid at this stage then it is after jelqing. Since I use baby oil with vitamin E and aloe, it is harder to grip it without slipping after the jelq. I do the OM stretching and then the once in each direction for about 50 seconds. I put more emphasis on the downward stretching since Big Al said it is the best stretch with the best gains (although the others should be done too.)

I noticed that when I am doing these stretches, the head turns white-ish, like it needs circulation. Or because of the squeeze to pull it out, it sends blood back to the penis.

Jelqing forces blood back out to the head. So what ever "damage" I do to the head during stretching, the jelq will "fix" it.

Is this logic flawed? :confused:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know absolutely nothing about enlarging techniques, but I think you might get more, and possibly more-informed, answers by posting this question on thundersplace.org. Just a thought....
True, but there are also a lot of well informed guys here, and I like this place better.:wink:

I am confused because the other place says stretch first on some posts and after on others. :rolleyes:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know that rojji and myself have been doing the stretching after the jelqing and it seems to be working out well for both of us.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Intense stretching can exhaust the tissues of the penis, which would make doing girth work immediately afterwards difficult. This is why I generally recommend doing your girth work first. An exception would be if you're prone to getting too erect during your girth work.

There's still some debate out to what exactly occurs on the cellular level when you do PE. I'm not too fond of the "tissue damage" theory to growth, although I'm sure that some microtears do indeed occur from PE. I believe that growth comes from tissue expansion and increased blood flow.

Last edited: