Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

Which extender/stretcher do you use?

I use a Andropenis Extender...
I think most Extenders are almost the same, but from a different brand.

Do you think there is enough stretch in my flaccid penis? See the photo...

What is your stretch routine?
How many hours do you wear it?

What are your results/gains?
In what period?

I read a lot that Extenders are good for lenght and girth. Do you have this experiene?

Thnx Guys!

Grtz PB

View media item 1414012

Reactions: Leobakker

pfm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extenders work for those who are dedicated and very patient. I use an extender that is actually from parts of a Phallosan Forte and an X4 Labs deluxe; I fabricated an adapter plate to mate the two. I also switched out the heavy rods for aluminum rods that I threaded etc. wearing.jpg

pfm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can wear it if the clothing is loose in the 12 0clock position, but I prefer not to be wearing in public. I do wear it around the house but the need to be discrete is not required. I've been stretching for 10 years now, originally when I was starting out through year 7-8 I wore the extender 6-8 hours total a day. My gains are around 2-2.5 inches and still slowly gaining even at 2-4 hours a day.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can wear it if the clothing is loose in the 12 0clock position, but I prefer not to be wearing in public. I do wear it around the house but the need to be discrete is not required. I've been stretching for 10 years now, originally when I was starting out through year 7-8 I wore the extender 6-8 hours total a day. My gains are around 2-2.5 inches and still slowly gaining even at 2-4 hours a day.

Damn. You are gaining after 10 years!! Holy smokes. Any erectile issues? I would love to hear more details about stretching.

Reactions: JanBruin83

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extenders work for those who are dedicated and very patient. I use an extender that is actually from parts of a Phallosan Forte and an X4 Labs deluxe; I fabricated an adapter plate to mate the two. I also switched out the heavy rods for aluminum rods that I threaded etc. View attachment 1242872

Wow, thats a big stretch!
Can you wear it dicrete?
How long are you using it?
How many hours a day/week?
What are your gains?

Thnx @pfm

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Extenders work for those who are dedicated and very patient. I use an extender that is actually from parts of a Phallosan Forte and an X4 Labs deluxe; I fabricated an adapter plate to mate the two. I also switched out the heavy rods for aluminum rods that I threaded etc. View attachment 1242872
Does this 12 o’clock position help stretch and extend the bottom portion of the internal penis proportional to the top portion? Also does repeated 12 o’clock extending gradually elevate your erect angle?