Stretching foreskin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by vegaskid, Aug 5, 2007.

1. vegaskid

vegaskid New Member

I have phimosis, and am wondering about a certain foreskin-stretching technique. Someone on this site told me to "pinch the foreskin closed, then urinate, and it will balloon and stretch". I tried it, and it seemed to work as I felt it actually stretching. I then read a post on another site that said this is bad due to pressure on the bladder, but it was just some anonymous poster on some random ste. I am worried about what they said, and infection from urine. I have tried to find information on this technique, but all my searches turn up are articles about the foreskin being too tight to allow urine out (in infants), which isnt my problem. I would like to know, does anyone know anything about "ballooning" the foreskin with urine, or does anyone know where to find out more about this method?

2. chico8

chico8 New Member

I'm restoring my foreskin.

Sometimes when I T-tape, in order to get the tape off, I'll pinch the tip and let it balloon like you describe. The inflated skin and the urine peel the tape right off. It's sort of messy and probably best done in the bath.

It probably could lead to a urinary tract infection. I've never thought of that but I've also never had one.

I've also read of guys who insert something into the tip of their foreskin and leave it there for the day. Start out with a comfortable size and then slowly go larger.

One guy said he liked to use sections of Nerf arrows as they would provide constant pressure throughout the day. I'd think they would be rather unhygenic though. Maybe a plastic bottle cap or something similar would work just as well.

Another guy, I think it was here at lpsg, said that he'd lie in a warm bath and slowly stretch it that way. He said the warm water relaxed the skin a lot more and it made it easier to stretch it.

It sounds like there's lots of different methods.

Experiment and find what's best for you! It's always fun to play with your dick!

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Use graduated cylinders if you can't get your fingers in there. If you can, use your fingers. Anything will do, a cork, whatever - something to pee through may be handy. Make sure it's easy to clean.

Ballooning your foreskin with urine will not hurt you at all. It's released from your bladder - how could it put too much pressure on your bladder? Could work, depending on how long you can maintain it. Graduated cylinders is easier to maintain for a longer period of time - and you won't accidentally get things wet. :smile:

Drinking plenty of water is the best way to prevent UTI. Lemonade is a good drink to help prevent kidney stones. Your pee should never be darker than weak lemonade. If it is - drink.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I think before there was enough pressure to harm your bladder in any way the seal you were keeping your foreskin under would allow it to leak out. The urine is fresh out of your bladder, it can't cause any infection unless you have an infection and if you do already have an infection then you already have an infection :) You said it seemed to work so there doesn't seem any reason to stop doing it and it sounds like a good common sense practical way to try and stretch it.

Have a look at this page, and the site also says you can contact them if you have any problems with stretching

Can foreskin problems be treated without circumcision?

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

vegaskid, forget ballooning! The fluid pressure via the bladder isn't enough to adequately tension the skin. For that reason alone forget it. I think what needs to be stretched is the frenar band; which is close to the tip. Tightness there is usually what causes phimosis, assuming you have that.

If someone on LPSG has told you that you have phimosis then ignore that. Only a doctor can make such diagnosis upon direct examination.

6. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with most of the group. Urine is sterile.. to your body. I've read numerous places that an uncircumcised person should sit in a long warm, but not too hot bath and massage the foreskin slowly manipulating the end. I know that probably will lead to an erection but i'm sure that you're cock will get used to the business at hand not the play time. It won't happen over night but, soon you'll notice a loosening of the skin.
    It's the same pricipal as foreskin restoration.

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

I'll add: namely tissue expansion, which is separate and distinct from mere stretching.

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ballooning is useful for keeping the space inside clean when there's a shortage of fresh water, but you can't really do it long enough to be useful for tissue expansion. There are devices available, but for the length of time you need to use them, fingers are probably best value. If you can't get them inside, start by pinching (gently) and pulling sideways.

Draft saved Draft deleted