Stretching Legs/Feet to Orgasm

Media
I think over the years when I was about to cum I'd move my feet down to the point where it'd look like I was standing on my tippy toes if I was in a standing position. It's never really been a problem until lately where I feel like I can't reach the "point of no return" going to cum feeling, unless I'm already stretching my feet and legs out like that. Sometimes I'll start to stretch my feet out, and they'll cramp up before I'm ready to cum, and I just never can get to the point of cumming without moving my feet like this.

After rereading what I just typed I think I described it poorly, but can anyone think of a way to uh...fix this behavior? I'd like to be able to cum with my legs perfectly relaxed and not getting them cramped all the time from stretching trying to get there.

Media
I'm the same way man, thought it was just me lol. Is it during sex too or just wackin off?

It's all the time pretty much, I'm trying to make a conscious effort to stop doing it but it's difficult. Even if I go like 3 days without jerking off and I'm really horny I'll have problems cumming if I don't go moving my legs and feet like I always do. I remember once I had carpal tunnel in my wrist, not from jerking off but a lot of computer usage. The feeling is similar to that but in my legs/ankles since they're constantly being stretched.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so glad to see that I'm not the only one. Thought for years that I was kinda strange. Wonder why it makes a difference?

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i do this too, it makes me get there really quick. Do you all shoot your cum when you do this? when i orgasm while tensing up like this, i guess i'm squeezing the right muscle and i just kinda dribble, but if i force myself to relax, it'll shoot more. Thought i was the only one with this problem!

Media
i do this too, it makes me get there really quick. Do you all shoot your cum when you do this? when i orgasm while tensing up like this, i guess i'm squeezing the right muscle and i just kinda dribble, but if i force myself to relax, it'll shoot more. Thought i was the only one with this problem!

I noticed this too, I don't usually cum far but it's because of the stretching I do think. If I can manage to cum while relaxed it goes a good distance farther.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do the relaxed ejaculation sitting on the toilet when I take a dump and that feels nice.

But the toe straightening/stiff legged orgasm is something I would never want to get rid of!

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tension and release are big factors in sexual arousal and orgasm. pointing toes is relatively common but some like myself become very dependent.