Stretching my ballsack!

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys

28yr old guy from Australia here and I've just started stretching my ball sack with a series of rings.

Feel free to post your comments and also watch my progress...

Attachments

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok

So here is the first update...

In a matter of 4 weeks I've managed to get an extra 2 rings on, taking my total stretch to 40mm.

:smile:

Attachments

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interested too about results and when the rings are off and do you loose the gains. Where ya get the rings?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got the rings from the local hardware store and wear them whenever I'm awake.

In the last 4 weeks I have noticed that when I am hot my ballsack definately hangs lower!

D

deleted60522

Nice rings, good luck with the stretching!:smile:

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it's been really cold here so my balls have really wanted to pull up close. Having the stretchers on has kept my cock semi hard all day from the tension.

I took all the rings off in the shower today and definately noticed a lot longer ballsack in just 4 weeks.

Tomorrow I add one more ring taking it to 45mm...

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to spoil your fun, but I would urge you to reconsider what you're doing to yourself. You may regret it in the future. I understand that wearing rings looks sexy and the sensation of stretching your ballsack is pleasurable, having low hangers is impractical and can be a pain (literally). Please read my response to nervous virgin's "low hangers" thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/54271-low-hangers.html

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've stretched mine using leather stretchers as well as metal rings. Had never had an issue of sitting on my nuts or been bothered by them during sex. They do tighten up during sex depending on the temperature in the room.
Good luck with the stretching! I've been enjoying mine so much more since I did!

Attachments

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good results, Busterj. I've managed the same low-hangers using Pumptoys' "Long Johnny" for cock and balls ... there's nothing to beat that 'packed' feeling after about 3 hours. It's the goods. ("Pumptoys" certainly are NOT toys ... they are very professional products and, for that matter, rather expensive).

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my ongoing sex buddies has amazingly big balls the size of large plums, but has been wanting to stretch them so they hang lower. He contemplated buying a ball stretcher, but we came up with an even better idea---twice a week, I will take his balls in my mouth and then just tug and yank at his balls while in my mouth for two-hour stretches. We'll see if this yields any results.