Stretching my Short Foreskin

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by partydude1377, May 7, 2011.

1. partydude1377

partydude1377 New Member

Okay, so here is the deal. I am uncircumcised, but I would like for my foreskin to be much longer. What is the best way for me to go about stretching it?

I have pictures in my gallery.

Attached Files:

2. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know some may not agree but I have increased my forskin by using a penis pump and DELIBERATELY getting the dreaded doughnut bloat. I've been doing it off and on for a few years and when I'm consistent the results are amazing!

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

Yes pumping will help, but there are other ways like manual stretching too. Also look at this link for ideas on gadgets, Comparison Chart I am currently restoring my stolen foreskin and use the TLC, CAT and DTR. While mixing it up is good, I also have other issues caused by the botched operation that prevents me from using almost anything continuously.

4. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm cut, but restoring with the DTR and manual, if u wanna talk more msg me anytime:biggrin1:

5. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been restoring with a medium sized prescription pill jar and 3M UltraporeII tape and mild overpumps too. Slow, irksome work, but it gets results in time.

6. Tally

Tally New Member

I am restoring using manual tugging. I tug a few minutes at a time, several times a day. Since you are intact, you could probably use one of the advanced manual tugging techniques, like squeeze-stretch. There is a wide variety of foreskin restoration methods and devices.

7. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Tally beat me to that recommendation...it's a good one, bless him! :smile: Try those methods, and also search the web for "foreskin stretching." Since you're not cut, you should have relatively rapid success. As a man who was lucky enough to be born with an ample skin, let me assure you: a l-o-n-g foreskin is a tremendous blessing--more bang for the fuck, so to speak...or for the suck or the self-jerk. If American doctors could ever get over their bloodlusting cutting frenzy, they would recommend that men with naturally short foreskins lengthen them with manual methods.

Good luck and persistence and much success to you, Partydude--and to Tally too (bless him again!)...!!! :biggrin1:

And not so by-the-way: www.RestoringTally.com is an excellent source of information--highly recommended...!!!

#7 karldergrosse, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  8. sheneeds

sheneeds Member

Albums:
    Well I restored mine when I was in my 20s .. now I'm 45. I was always getting a hard on for no reason. So I for reasons I don't remember now decided to get what little I had to cover the head of my cock. I used black electrical tape. I would pull my short foreskin while I was limp and taped around the end of my cock head. As the day went by I had lots of hard ons and it would push so hard and stretch my foreskin. I had to redo the tape several times during a day for peeing. Also pulling on it when I had to rub out a load.I can't recall how long I did this for but this is what I have now. It covers my head when limp so it's nice and sensitive for my hard ons. Just my 2cents.

Attached Files:

9. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Negative there good buddy. Between the acids and byproducts that are used to make the adhesive backing for electrical tape and the non-porous/makes skin wet and prone to tearing upon removal characteristics? It's not a very healthy proposition. Not discounting what you said and what your experience has been. But if it HAS to touch SKIN for a prolonged period of time, MEDICAL tape is the way to go. Cheap too, compared to a quality electrical tape. I grab 3M UltraPoreII off the shelves at the local Walgreens for $3, double pack 1"x 30 Yrds. Also it resists stretching, will not have to retape until it literally falls off of you. One develops a knack for finding the right tension to apply it with so that one can just roll it back to urinate, etc. ;> When done, clean up and roll taped "fauxskin" back up over the head of your penis.

10. gcmbois

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pump to get a massive donut, do that as often as you can and after a while your foreskin will stay bigger and looser . ;)

11. sheneeds

sheneeds Member

Albums:
    If I ever had an issue with it I wouldn't have done it.

Draft saved Draft deleted