stretching the soft penis 2 measure?

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi..ive been wondering what peoples opinions are on something Ive read at some point or another.that by stretching your flaccid cock as far as it will allow and measuring it you will get your erect length..now ive done this just to see for myself and it is somewhat accurate but not nearly as much so as just measuring your actual erect cock..in my case atleast..im 7.5 inches long erect..but using the flaccid stretch method i get 7.so in my case its not accurate and to me i dont see how it could ever be simply because when the penis gets hard the head grows significantly larger than the size it is flaccid so i think thats why its a little off..just wondering if anyone ever heard this or tried it and what do you think?is it accurate for anyone?

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh..thats interesting.i try the same thing i stetch the glans but they wont stetch in flaccid form to nearly the size they are when hard..basically my erect head is almost 3/4 inch bigger than i can stretch it flaccid

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My soft dick is about an inch shorter than my hard dick when stretched.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These responses are odd. Or Maybe I'm the odd one. When I stretch flaccid length I'm exactly 1 inch longer than my fully erect length.

I have to also note that when its stretched all the way its very very thin.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why dont ya have a look in my gallery at the proof pic i just put up dumbass..another lie from the fake haha..nice try