Stretching the truth article

ziggy15

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new to this forum and have done a little research on penis pumps and have actually been interested in purchasing a Vacutech and am a little concerned with something I read and I'd like to get some honest opinions from people who have actually tried it, here it is:

STRETCHING THE TRUTH
The penis is not a muscle; you cannot build it up through exercise. But it certainly can be stretched. The problem is keeping it stretched.
One method of stretching is the vacuum pump. By placing the penis inside a cylinder and sealing it against the abdomen, pressure can be reduced around the penis, helping it to inflate with blood. A constriction ring applied to the base of the penis keeps the blood in once the pump is removed. Constriction rings, a.k.a. cock rings, should be left in place no longer than 30 minutes. After that, you risk damaging delicate tissue, which could lead to permanent damage.
Over the decades, hundreds of my patients have used vacuum pumps to achieve erections. When used appropriately, they are safe and effective, so much so that the FDA approved them--for treating erectile dysfunction, that is, not for growing bigger penises. Pumps may make the penis somewhat larger than it normally would be when erect, but the effect is temporary. (For more on penis pumps, see Health Update, July 2001.)
Likewise, there are myriad sites on the Internet that would like to sell you programs by which you can stretch your penis. From having you tug on it with your hands to applying contraptions, they all claim to somehow permanently elongate or increase in volume the tissues of the penis. None of them has been proved to work long-term.
For the most part, there's probably not much harm--other than to your wallet--in such machinations. I do worry, though, about aggressive manipulation of the penis. On the whole, it's a pretty durable organ, but it can be damaged. Fractures are possible when erect, and it's possible that abuse could lead to the scar tissue that causes Peyronie's disease, a painful condition marked by severe curvature of the penis.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is plenty of articles like this on the internet. I can actually show you stories and pics to prove just the opposite. Crap even I can say stretching and jelqing works. I know when I first tried it like 5yrs ago or so. I gained like 1/2" and I was happy and just stopped for like 2yrs and never lost any gains. So granted all people are built differently. But you can do it. There are thousands of people that will say this article is just crap.