Stretching using the JES

cav990

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone,

Im brand new to this forum and indeed the whole PE world!:biggrin1: I have been using the Jes Extender for 3 months now and havent seen any improvement. I wonder if anyone could tell me what my maximum stretching should be with it, as its impossible to work it out. i.e. how many elongation bars should i use etc. Im only 5cm flaccid, and 10 when erect. Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks, Cav990

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site cav....there's lots of great info on pe on here, and many here with experience and knowledge that can help you out....hope you enjoy the site!

cav990

Just Browsing
Media
thanks unabear09! It seems to be much more user friendly than the official JES Extender forum - i couldnt find any of my posts, as there was no facility to find my specific ones. I have been enjoying the site so far thanks! Cav990

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am using a stretcher that is similiar to the JES. I could be wrong about the way that I wear it.

I'm 7 5/8 inches when bone press and hard. When wearing my stretcher, I make sure that my dick is stretched longer than 7 5/8, currently 8 inches to 8 1/8.

I hope this helps!

cav990

Just Browsing
Media
Dustin7, you are indeed a Genius! It is so obvious - why didnt i think of that before? I hate all the tissue before the bone as it gives inaccurate results. Should I be measuring my penis from the bone then? Ill try your method and report back! How much tension do u currently have displayed on the stretcher, or do you find that the markings dont work? Many thanks Cav990

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, you should measure your penis from the bone.

The stretcher that I have does not tension indicator like the JES which I also have but don't use. Getting my penis to stretch at the length of 8 to 8 1/8 inches is a good enough tension.

You might check my other post regarding an injury which finally healed.

cav990

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks again! I searched for the post you said, but i couldnt find it - what was its name. BTW Im now stretching with one 5cm elongation bar, so in total about 14 cm (my erect length from the bone). Do you think I will see growth with that? Many thanks, Cav990

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would depend on how many hours your are wearing it. I am wearing mine 6 hours a day; 3 hrs in the morning and 3 hrs in the evening.

cav990

Just Browsing
Media
thanks Dustin7! Is it bad if I get a cold head, and get a slightly bluish head. (I know its not good for extended periods) If I was to remove the jes every hour and let the blood get in for 15 mins, would that be ok, or am i going to damage my penis? Could it stop any gains? many thanks cav990

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it is ok to take JES off. I haven't had that problem for a while. I think it has to do with the nozzle that came with the JES. Once of this days I will post a pic of me wearing it. I am not comfortable posting my pics on the net, it's an asian culture thing.

cav990

Just Browsing
Media
Hi again guys, Dustin7 - are you using the comfort strap then? I can only get the traction marks to move with one long elongation bar in. many thanks cav990