stretching

candle: The girl I am currently dating is crazy about my size. She says that the girth is the best part (9" x 6") and that it is the stretching of her inner walls and the pressure that puts her into an orgasim every time. I love it when she screams out comments like "Ive never been filled like this before!"
What experiences have you guys had, do your girls usually like being filled or stretched or do they find it uncomfortable?

Reactions: Heavyballs34

two_fister: I agree candle, I thing most women(even though they all wont admit it) enjoy a larger sized organ. What I like hearing is that low moan that some women make when you finally get it all the way in.

Reactions: Beeman18

Bigoledadd: At 8x7 my cock is pretty thick compaired to most. Women love the feeling of fullness it provides. But it can be difficult to get him in sometimes. And even cause discomfort to my partner. Generally just a little saliva does the trick.

What I say now is the truth though. I've had pussy that was so tight I couldn't get him in so I whip out the bottle of KY liquid. This shit will make that pussy so slippery you'd better strap a 2x4 across you ass to keep you from falling in that pussy you thought was so tight. It's so slippery that you may have trouble getting her off because of lack of stimulation.

If you think your woman can't handle your thickness or she tells you she can't you have obviously never watched a woman give birth. That pussy was made to stretch.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I think width has more to do with a woman's pleasure than length (not to berate anyone in this forum by any means!)

During my former marriage, and even after giving birth to four kids, my ex continually remarked how 'tight' she felt when I entered her (and you can imagine what this did for my ego!) She loved being stretched wide open.

Adding to the fun was the fact that my glans is very large, acting somewhat like a plunger, and stopping it at the right place on the outward and inward thrusts would massage her g-spot with little effort on my part.

As for the common belief that a woman can take it because she can make room for a baby - phooey! The guy with the kind of girth that hurts doesn't have a physician standing by with lydocaine for pain or a scalpel to widen the entrance - and hopefully when she screams it's because of pleasure - not god-awful pain!

Pecker

Donk: Max's description fits my experience pretty well. My current gf and I have been together about a year and, after a mutual adjustment period, we have been having the best sex I have ever had on a regular basis. She was not a "size queen" when we met. In fact, while she never put up any resistance to having sex with mine, she told me that she used to believe that sex with a very large penis would be undesirable. I am by far the biggest she has ever had. She recently confessed that I have "spoiled" her and that she doesn't think she could ever enjoy sex with a normal size guy again if we ever broke up. At the same time, she has mentioned several times that she is glad mine is not any bigger than it is.

toobig: Ive been married thirty one years and she has never been able to take all of me 13.5x6.75 she tells me she cramps at abot 10 inches

• Wow

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Toobig

At least your girth, while very big, isn't outlandish.

Re the length, there are a good many guys here, most of them a lot shorter than you, (me included) who know all about not being able to use the whole length. I've been married a good long time too, and on the basis of our track record I think your wife is doing very well to be able to take ten inches.

brad2002: Most of my girlfriends seemed to get off on my bigness. My girth is almost 7 inches with a big head. They all report, after getting used to it, that they loved the full feeling. Even the few who found my length a bit much liked the thickness. I have always heard that women get off more on a bigger thickness rather than a lot of length.

FieldRatt9: What I learned with my ex-wife. A vagina can and will stretch. The vagina walls can tear if you're not careful, the clit is about 2 inches longer than what shows and the vagina only has nerve ending (feeling) the first 2-4 inches. When we first had sex she was really nervous and tight. Oral sex relaxed her but my 9+x6+ scared her. After 3 weeks I was able to do some penetrating but she would get cramps. After 3 months I did get to bottom out but only to bruise her cervix and tear her inner lips (labia). My problem was thrust control hers was size/tightness. We did finally enjoy sex but she wouldn't want to have sex too often. She needed time to rest she would say. Needless to say we parted our ways.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My experience is that she will start off very apprehensive indeed, but end up having an enormous need to be filled by a huge penis.

What comes in between (ie the process of adjustment), is just about the sexiest thing that can happen to a big guy and his lover.

johnholmeshorse: At first they find it a bit strange and painful, but once they open themselves up to accomodate more of you, the feeling is exquisite to both partners, and she's hooked.

Out of curiosity, has anyone here really done damage like ripped muscles inside so that she is loose and no longer has the ability to to back to her usual tightness.I heard about that somewhere, don't know if it is true or not, but I'd believe it.

blak9: It depends on the women (as does everything else in life.) If she isn't properly lubricated then it is painful for both of us. Some of the women enjoyed the length of my penis and encouraged me to stick it all in (or as far in as it would go.) On the other end of the spectrum I've also had women tell me to stop in the middle of the act because they were uncomfortable with the size or I hit the cervix

Jimbo: [quote author=johnholmeshorse link=board=relationships;num=1034284263;start=0#3 date=10/11/02 at 05:33:36] Out of curiosity, has anyone here really done damage like ripped muscles inside so that she is loose and no longer has the ability to to back to her usual tightness.I heard about that somewhere, don't know if it is true or not, but I'd believe it.[/quote]

I have never ripped muscles, but an ex of mine called me after couple of weeks of us not having sex, complaining that she gotten sudden, severe and unexplainable cramping, so she went to a gynecologist to find out. The gynecologist could not really find anything wrong, but asked if she was with a man who was much larger than average (erect, I am about 10"long x7.5" girth at the base). Apparently, it was some sort of muscle spasms associated with her "going back" to her normal vaginal size.

When we first started having sex, I could not get full depth penetration, but with time (and patience), I could do it in missionary and went "under" her cervix, so her vagina stretched enough for me to be able to accomplish that feat.

Without me there to keep it in its distended state (she like to have sex everyday, sometimes 3 times a day, whew!!!), it must've suddenly decided to "implode" ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And let's not forget, bilbobagginsx, when giving birth, she's got, like, a hundred times as much progesterone as normal coursing through her veins.

like_a_UB_Bull: My gf and I have had alot of trouble b/c our mutual sizes. I'm kinda big, and she's kinda small, we think. Tough to tell on a woman. Anyway she loves it at times and at times she's nearly in tears. Drives us insane. We'd really like some suggestions if you guys have any. And please no "All it takes is foreplay" "Try lube". We do both every time. She can be as relaxed and turned on as can be, I'll take it slow and she'll wince in pain. It crushes me to see that look on her face, and I'd love to never have to see it agian. I'm babbling. Help me if you can.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Bull,

Maybe you could help us to advise you by telling us a bit more. Is she experienced, or are you her first? Is it just your thickness, or maybe does the problem come when you go in too deep? What are your own stats? Some big guys on here (including me) have had problems, others of similar size seem to manage quite easily. Luck of the draw?

The answers might indicate whether the difficullty is primarily your size, or whether she has some other problem.

Have you tried loosening her up with "toys" of gradually increasing size?

It could be that you need to get a medical view on the situation.

UB_bull: like I said I'm not that big. I'm 7x6, she had sex twice before me, but we've had alot. She says it just feels like she's too tight and that there's too much friction. We use lube and I do my best to "warm her up". We only get the opportunity to have sex about once a week. Could that be long enough that, as much as I may stretch her out, she could, for lack of a better term, shrink back?

Deevah: Max has a good idea that a medical exam might be in order. You might also try tracking when it hurts her and when it doesn't as compared to her menstrual cycle. Women's bodies go through some changes throughout the month - I know you know that! For example, some women are very tender when they are ovulating. Some are tender righ before the menses begin. Ovarian cysts and fibroid tumors might also be an issue. Might be worth checking out.

UB_bull: She's had two gynecological visits since this problem started. I think we MAY have solved the problem. The lube we were using was spermicidal, and it stings for her. Yesterday we tried REALLY warming up, even stretching with my fingers before I entered her. Immediately before I tried to penetrate, I had her suck on the head and really lather things up. Worked like a charm. So hopefully, it was a just a problem with using the wrong lube. We shall see, and I'll let you guys know if further problems arise. Thanks alot guys.