stretching?

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone.. Im new to all of this..
Just looking some advice on doing this, are opinions if it is safe:

1.Taking cloth and wrapping it around penis
2 taking a length of cotton rope/ thick string..
3 tie cotton rope/ string on top of cloth around penis..
4 then applying presure on the end of cotton rope/string to stretch the penis in all different directions..

Ive dont this once or twice and i think it could have positive effects..

Shaun

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come`on lads someone must know ? is there anyone doing something simular to this also ? anyone with any past experience ?

cowbop

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Shaun@May 31 2005, 01:08 AM
Come`on lads someone must know ? is there anyone doing something simular to this also ? anyone with any past experience ?
[post=316374]Quoted post[/post]​

Shaun, hi. I use weights suspended w/tape and sports elastic wrap as a hanger. It works really well, but be careful. I've gained over 2 inches doing this. Unlike most claims, this one it true. Peace.

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what kind of weights are we talking about here ? 1kg, 3kg, 5kg ??
how long did you hang weights for before u noticed any difference ?

shaun.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You start with the most you can tolerate, for the longest amount of time you can withstand and build up from there. Keep in mind, this takes time. A lot of time. There are NO magic pills or overnight methods that work. You might also want to look into Jelqing. Also will work to a degree over time.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
if your going to start doing this may I suggest you start reading over at thundersplace.com

there is a lot of useful information on hanging, jelqing and other exercises you can do and some routines

to see gains and keep them you need to be serious about this kind of stuff and do it in a routine like 2 days on 1 day off

you have to find out what works for you... if you start to overtrain you will not see gains as you'll need to repair the damage you did in order to grow, just like working out any of tissue or muscle in your body it needs time to rest in order to become stronger