Strictly a girth question...

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a bit and the internet was just getting going (late 90's) I would met girls in chat rooms and sometimes in the real world for sex. During the conversations leading up to the actual meet the question about my size would always come up and more than once I was asked about how I compared to an empty TP roll. Like was I able to fit it in the roll or not. I thought it was a weird question but after the first time it was asked I was able to reply when it came up again. Have any of you ladies used house hold items as a gauge to discuss the size of penis you prefer or would like. I know the question has been asked a multitude of times about girth but not with a real world gauge against commonly found items. With that in mind I wanted to ask the question of what size girth do you find ideal for you and maybe what you have seen as average for the guys you have been with. I know this being a site for large penises that the answers will likely be skewed but it would give an idea. You can comment the correponding letter or between this one and that one. Thanks for your time..

A. Is a small pill bottle that you get most meds in from your Pharmacy.
B. Is a TP roll
C. Is the larger pill bottle from a pharmacy that 3 month supply pills come in.
D. Thrown in just for comparison because it would be a unicorn in the penis girth world.

Attachments

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I honestly have no idea how to answer this, as I don't think I look at any of the above options and think "yea, that's how thick I want the d".

I have actual dildos that I adore, and those are between 5"-6" in girth. 6" is my max, I've tried thicker and I just can not personally handle or enjoy it. But ideal is probably somewhere between those inches.

It all depends on the guys shape and where his thickness is too. Odd shapes vs even thickness can make 5-6" too much up front in some cases. A gradual increase is best.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting you say you did this in the infancy of the Internet, now I'm very much a technophobe but I wouldn't imagine these peen comparisons were a thing in the early days of the web and even if they did I doubt it'd be something I'd have thought of to ask.
Additional information, you need to remember this is a worldwide site, aren't most web sites anyway? I've never seen pill tubs that look anything like that in my life so I'm guessing they're American and possibly unique to a particular state, Interesting but not particularly interesting to see how pharmaceuticals are dispensed elsewhere in the world.
Going back to your comparisons during the infancy of the web which led to meets, bearing in mind how few people used the Internet back then it must've been a chance in a million for you to find local people to chat to let alone that leading to actual meets, that's just my understanding of the Internet tho, as I said I know very little.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a bit and the internet was just getting going (late 90's) I would met girls in chat rooms and sometimes in the real world for sex. During the conversations leading up to the actual meet the question about my size would always come up and more than once I was asked about how I compared to an empty TP roll. Like was I able to fit it in the roll or not. I thought it was a weird question but after the first time it was asked I was able to reply when it came up again. Have any of you ladies used house hold items as a gauge to discuss the size of penis you prefer or would like. I know the question has been asked a multitude of times about girth but not with a real world gauge against commonly found items. With that in mind I wanted to ask the question of what size girth do you find ideal for you and maybe what you have seen as average for the guys you have been with. I know this being a site for large penises that the answers will likely be skewed but it would give an idea. You can comment the correponding letter or between this one and that one. Thanks for your time..

A. Is a small pill bottle that you get most meds in from your Pharmacy.
B. Is a TP roll
C. Is the larger pill bottle from a pharmacy that 3 month supply pills come in.
D. Thrown in just for comparison because it would be a unicorn in the penis girth world.
I'm definitely getting old as I have been online a decade before you apparently - I actually loved the pre-www internet.

As for your question - I use my hand to settle girth (and length). I'm not really into watching cocks online despite what some guys think.

Ideal girth size? Whatever size my current boyfriend is. If I'm in the mood for a fuckbuddy, then hopefully as big as possible.

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back then most people used AOL in America and there were loads of chat rooms you could always find somewhat local people to chat with and meet up with. Although pictures werent always available because digital cameras were expensive and most people didnt have access to scanners.. So you couldnt just snap a picture and upload it. Thats prob why people asked and used comparison of everyday items.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude, you don't even know.

2008-2010 LPSG? The crazy number of remote control/toilet paper tube/door knob/row of quarters comparison threads. If a guy could hold in one hand and his dick in the other the contest was on.

I sanitize everything. Everything.

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting you say you did this in the infancy of the Internet, now I'm very much a technophobe but I wouldn't imagine these peen comparisons were a thing in the early days of the web and even if they did I doubt it'd be something I'd have thought of to ask.
Additional information, you need to remember this is a worldwide site, aren't most web sites anyway? I've never seen pill tubs that look anything like that in my life so I'm guessing they're American and possibly unique to a particular state, Interesting but not particularly interesting to see how pharmaceuticals are dispensed elsewhere in the world.
Going back to your comparisons during the infancy of the web which led to meets, bearing in mind how few people used the Internet back then it must've been a chance in a million for you to find local people to chat to let alone that leading to actual meets, that's just my understanding of the Internet tho, as I said I know very little.
I know pill bottles and such are different all over the world thats why I put the actual measurement on them. Meeting up wasnt as easy as it is now but I would say I met up with atleast 1 a month..

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, you don't even know.

2008-2010 LPSG? The crazy number of remote control/toilet paper tube/door knob/row of quarters comparison threads. If a guy could hold in one hand and his dick in the other the contest was on.

I sanitize everything. Everything.
Roll of quarters, hate to be that guy...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Roll of quarters, hate to be that guy...

Length challenge. The idea was to lay a row of 8 quarters along the top of the erect penis. Half the trick was maintaining wood while placing coins and photographing.

The Two Dollar Club

Now I crack up laughing everytime Dollar Shave Club pops up in an ad.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It doesn't matter how thick it is if I'm rubbing my clit on it. My fat pussy can turn any shaft into a sausage because she's a big ol' bun-of-fun.

If I wanna cum, I'm gonna cum. Size irrelevant. I don't need to be penetrated at all.