Stride Gum Guy is HUNG

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
already been done here. Ya think maybe he got padding in there for the stunt. I mean come on now getting Rammed in the crotch.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad someone else noticed that! The first time I saw that commercial, I had to pause the DVR, rewind and watch it again to make sure I wasn't imagining it. But no, there it was....a very clear VPL, which doesn't look like padding to me. I would guess that they'd have a stunt guy do that ram butt anyway.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice find, chiqui!

I didn't see anything there but a crease in the pants.

If it was a still photo I might agree with you, but that "crease" moves exactly as if there were a penis moving underneath the cloth...which suggests to me that what we are seeing is a penis moving underneath the cloth.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have to agree with Meniscus. That is a major penis moving around there. They would definitely had a stunt double to do the ramming and fall.
Thanks chiqui for alerting us to this! WOW!!!

I'm not certain. In one stride it looks like there's a head outline on his left leg but in the next stride that area is flat against this thigh. It's difficult to tell.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BTW, I keep thinking your avatar is a shot of Laura Dern. Took me quite a while to figure out it's Tom Felton.

supposedly Tom Felton, thats still up in the air. I caped it off the photo I posted in the Tom Felton thread but its a questionable photo to some. I thought too the photo looked to good for the little guy.

View attachment 41585

supposedly Tom Felton, thats still up in the air. I caped it off the photo I posted in the Tom Felton thread but its a questionable photo to some. I thought too the photo looked to good for the little guy.

View attachment 41585

It is heavily airbrushed to say the least, but I'm not complaining.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
looks like dick to me.

Agreed. A cup is hard and relatively stationary. Aside from the obvious difference in shape, it doesn't flop around in one's pants the way a flaccid dick does. Also, a cup would be higher and more centered. What I'm seeing is hanging to the left as dicks so often do.

I also agree with ricky that the guy is kinda sexy.