Stright Married Dads

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I am new to this group and have read through most of the posts I didnt see one like this. I would like to start a Group for STRIGHT MARRIED ENDOWED MEN OVER 9 INCHES. No offence but I would really like to chat with other Married guys out there, no offence to the gay guys or women but really unless your married you dont understand. I guess I'll start Im 39 yrs 5'11'' 180 brn hzl stach hairy 12.5x8uc lets get to know other local married men in your area. I think we all have a lot in commen and a lot to discuss.

bigjim13579: I'm disqualified already. Can't you lower your requirement by one inch. :(

Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 11 2005, 02:20 AM
Since I am new to this group and have read through most of the posts I didnt see one like this. I would like to start a Group for STRIGHT MARRIED ENDOWED MEN OVER 9 INCHES. No offence but I would really like to chat with other Married guys out there, no offence to the gay guys or women but really unless your married you dont understand. I guess I'll start Im 39 yrs 5'11'' 180 brn hzl stach hairy 12.5x8uc lets get to know other local married men in your area. I think we all have a lot in commen and a lot to discuss.
[post=281913]Quoted post[/post]​

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I'm intrigued, Kilbasa, but a little leary. We've already entertained dorks on this site who wanted to start a "supremecy" group for gigantic endowed, body builder types. Until you get to know more of us and our thoughts and ideas, and contribute quite a bit more by comments and insights, I'll just keep my distance a little.

No offense intended. Like I say, I'm intrigued, but many of us here have seen a lot of flying verbal bullsh*t. I just want to make sure I understand your motives and intentions.

Hope to get to know you a bit more before I dive into anything.

Best to you,
Buff

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 10 2005, 09:20 PM
[post=281913]Quoted post[/post]​

What about gay men who are in a very commied, marriage-like relationship? I know yer not trying to offend anyone by starting yer little "club" or anything, but I think yer coming off as very elitist.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If they want their own sub-forum let them ,what do we care??

Doesnt bother me!! :p

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Guys never mind. It trully was not my intent to offend anyone in any shape or form. However it seems that I have. Very sorry guys. I really just wanted to talk with other Married dads in my same situation. But it's obvious this is not the place for that.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not to say this is you, but whenever I am approched by a "married" man, they are closet bi or gay and are looking for "married" men so that they don't have to feel like they are talking about of doing something gay/bi. Like I said, this might not be you. One question, why hung married men? Why not any dads?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 11 2005, 02:16 PM
OK Guys never mind. It trully was not my intent to offend anyone in any shape or form. However it seems that I have. Very sorry guys. I really just wanted to talk with other Married dads in my same situation. But it's obvious this is not the place for that.
[post=282058]Quoted post[/post]​

No no, you didn't offend anyone. Not me at least. I just didn't understand why it had to be straight dudes in a marriage and not gays who have become life partners (I wish Dubya would stop bein an ass and allow gays to marry). If calling you an elitist offended you, I'm sorry for that, but like, I call it how I see it. I also don't see the need for a sub-board or a "members only" type club. We're all here for each other, regardless of race, age, sex, creed, or sexuality.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy+Feb 11 2005, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Feb 11 2005, 07:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kilbasadad@Feb 11 2005, 02:16 PM
OK Guys never mind.  It trully was not my intent to offend anyone in any shape or form.  However it seems that I have.  Very sorry guys.  I really just wanted to talk with other Married dads in my same situation.  But it&#39;s obvious this is not the place for that.
[post=282058]Quoted post[/post]​

No no, you didn&#39;t offend anyone. Not me at least. I just didn&#39;t understand why it had to be straight dudes in a marriage and not gays who have become life partners (I wish Dubya would stop bein an ass and allow gays to marry). If calling you an elitist offended you, I&#39;m sorry for that, but like, I call it how I see it. I also don&#39;t see the need for a sub-board or a "members only" type club. We&#39;re all here for each other, regardless of race, age, sex, creed, or sexuality.
[post=282066]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well stated, surferboy&#33;

I was trying to think of what to add, if anything, but I can&#39;t. Wow, for once I don&#39;t have an opinion. Write that down for the books&#33; :p

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As this one "gay guy" sees it; I certainly wasn&#39;t offended by the topic(s) you wanted to discuss among the group, had is been presented as a thread. What was a little troubling was your wanting to start a "group" excluding certain people, namely gay. I acknowledge that being a "married" het is different than a "married" homo, but this board has generally always carried out all of it&#39;s discussions openly with all experiences and opinions open to all.

So by your stated guidelines, I couldn&#39;t offer any of my experiences about growing up with a hung Dad and two well endowed brothers?
Or my years married to a woman?

Lots of angles to look at here and I "understand" more than you obviously give me credit for. And this is not hostile, at least I hope it didn&#39;t come off that way.

Anyway, I don&#39;t measure up. :blush:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 11 2005, 03:55 PM
I think you miss understood. It is for Hung married dads. The key word being Dads meaning you have kids. Sorry for the Confusion
[post=282080]Quoted post[/post]​

Yer still pushing out people. Gay guys can have children (via surrogate mothers, or adoption, though it;s illegal in Florida...and people wonder why I call the people down here Floridiots)

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KinkGuy,

Well said and a well spoken argument. I will didn&#39;t think it out clearly. However from the short experience I have had here. It has left me non plused. But OK let’s open it up to everyone as long as they have something intelligent to offer or to say. I’m tired of all of these bitchy people. Really if you don’t like the topic people then for Christ sake stay out of it but at least have the decency to respect others options. Sorry if this seems harsh perhaps it is but really get a life people and stop living vicariously through others. Remember this is not a bitching contest I think some of you have forget what this board stands for. LPSG (Large Penis Support Group) Support being the operative word here.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Kilbasa,
Don&#39;t take skepticism too hard. We&#39;ve all gotten the run around at one time or another here. All are certainly welcome, we just want some honesty, and from what I can tell, your intentions are honest.

Pardon us, please, but you do sound a little elitist. The category of whoppers you&#39;re talking about is a very small percentage of the population, and if you only want to talk to them because you are one of them, then that&#39;s fine, but it just comes across as leaving anyone with 11" or less completely out. In actual fact, I think there are some commonalities among us because we are dads, married, have kids, love sex, do have some issues with how to make it all comfortable, etc. Some more than others, and you may be in the "some" category where you&#39;re packin&#39; a damn rifle in your shorts, we mostly have long barrelled pistols (so to speak). LOL

I think you&#39;ll find some rifle packers along with you, but I hope you&#39;ll allow us to get to know you regardless of the size of our weapons

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like so many cans of worms opened by designating dick sizes and labels for individuals, this one has met those requirements.

We begin with a 9 inch limit lowered to an 8 inch one. Fuck, I don&#39;t qualify because I&#39;m 3/4 inch short.

Next, only het married qualify. I was married to a female 27 yrs, but don&#39;t qualify since I&#39;m now divorced.

Who determines the members&#39; sexual orientation? I label myself gay although I could count on one hand others who do, so, here again I don&#39;t qualify.

I am being facetious, just because I wanted to make a post. Thanks for rescending your original proposal, kilbasadad, but I must admit I was looking forward to reading the thread. Come on and post some of the more interesting problems, conquests, trysts, fun times, etc. that your being married with a nine inch dick has caused. :rolleyes:

mark&amp;brad: cant this guy make his club or the clubs specs and reqs as HE wants to? doesnt sound elitist or offensive to me

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a few people just jumped things a bit and some things just weren&#39;t said as tactfully as they should have been. Kilba, I don&#39;t mind if you want to get to know some of the other people on the site, and I think everyone should be able to agree with that. That is what this place is here for. Overall, though, this site&#39;s format works best as a question and answer/discussion. I&#39;d advise trying to go at it from that angle since another method might just ruffle the feathers of all the veteran posters :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, if kilbasadad wants to create his own group, he&#39;s free to do so. And if it&#39;s his group, he&#39;s the king and he makes the rules. Why does anyone have a problem with that? Hung,straight, married dads might experience a host of issues that don&#39;t pertain to me and my ass-pirate existence, and they have the right to share those experiences and empathise with others of the same ilk. Why should that be viewed as offensive? It&#39;s a "we&#39;re-all-in-the-same-boat" group, not a "let&#39;s-annihilate-all-the-childless-faggots" group. If he can create a club that provides a positive haven for his intended membership, more power to him. I wish him luck.