Stright Married Dads

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 11 2005, 07:48 PM
Honestly, if kilbasadad wants to create his own group, he's free to do so. And if it's his group, he's the king and he makes the rules. Why does anyone have a problem with that? Hung,straight, married dads might experience a host of issues that don't pertain to me and my ass-pirate existence, and they have the right to share those experiences and empathise with others of the same ilk. Why should that be viewed as offensive? It's a "we're-all-in-the-same-boat" group, not a "let's-annihilate-all-the-childless-faggots" group. If he can create a club that provides a positive haven for his intended membership, more power to him. I wish him luck.
[post=282165]Quoted post[/post]​

If he wante to start a thread about married hung dads, then fine. But like, he's askim so start a whole separate group, as if to say if yer not married and a dad, or married and not a father but hug, etc., then yer opinion doesn't matter. At least that's how I view it. Now, I could be the only one, but to me, it was a very elitist thing to say.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
One of my daughters-in-law teaches 9th grade English.

She shouldn't be so elitist. It might hurt a 6th grader's feelings. :glare:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 11 2005, 01:02 PM
Yer still pushing out people. Gay guys can have children (via surrogate mothers, or adoption, though it;s illegal in Florida...and people wonder why I call the people down here Floridiots)
[post=282082]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, since there's always new gene flow, albeit from people already too old to have children, it has to be the temperature.

Gay guys can also have sex with women. Being gay doesn't preclude that; in fact, most of the "famous gays and lesbians in history" lists will involve a lot of people who did just that.

carolinacurious: Hey everybody just calm down!

Kdad, the way I took your post (at first) was that you were trying to draw off some of the membership here for your own club. No one else seemed to be offended in the same way and further posts seemed to show that this wasn't the case, so fine.

If you read through the forums you will see plenty of topics that have been worded in such a way to draw in certain sub-groups of the people here. From what it sounds like you want, that's probably the best way to proceed. If your topics are wildly popular maybe Mark will give you your own "Issue".

It's been my experience that the harder you try to exclude people on the net the harder those same people will work to get in.

I think it's totally cool what you're trying to do. I can see how you might feel your issues are different. There is probably a gay bias here BUT there are a lot of straight married guys here as well.

I’m tired of all of these bitchy people. Really if you don’t like the topic people then for Christ sake stay out of it but at least have the decency to respect others options. Sorry if this seems harsh perhaps it is but really get a life people and stop living vicariously through others. Remember this is not a bitching contest I think some of you have forget what this board stands for.

Lighten up guy or you won't last, here, or on very many other message boards. People will come onto your threads and criticize the smallest things, try to sell you things, deliberately piss you off, whatever; that's the net. Ignore the trolls, respond to the people who are positive.

I hope you can tell that I'm on your side here. So my advice is: word your thread titles in such a way to bring in the people who you want to answer, be prepared to ignore those who just don't "get it" and prepare to be surprised by what some of the people who don't "qualify" will add to the discussion.

One question: why the focus on dads? As opposed to straight married men. Just curious.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a group like this in the womens' issues section? (I'm not married to my partner, yet, but that is being discussed.) I haven't perused long enough to find any such group. I have some issues that I'd like to discuss w/ straight women/men & I think the mens' inputs would help me alot.
This man is only my second partner (first was my ex after almsot 25 years of marriage), and a large penis & his desire for lots of positions, various experimentations, etc. is a very new experience for me.

carolinacurious: Summertime,

The "group" is all the people who visit here. If you go through the old posts in women's issues you probably will find some answers to whatever your questions are, also in Relationships and Sex with a Large Penis. You can always just go to Womens Issues and just ask your question in a new topic.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well Everyone,

It appears that I have hit a topic with a verity of options. First let me say I am in no way trying to accost other members to leave here and join a new group. Second this is an open board. So I really should fell free to post what ever topic I choose I paid for this service so why not. Third as I previously stated I am sorry perhaps my wording was a poor choice of words. For those who had been married and are now not I am sure you have something great to offer to the topic. However you all must realize that the dynamics of straight relationships are different then gay ones as are gay relationships from straight ones however, with that being said yes both of them head up there own separate unique dynamics. I was just looking for other People in my situation but I am certainly not opposed to hearing both sides if there is something valid to say. Please understand all that I am not trying to exclude anyone from this at all please, please feel free to add anything that you would like. I will just not post anything here in the future as it seem to cause nothing but an antagonistic feelings. Sorry for stirring up any trauma with anyone.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 11 2005, 02:20 AM
Since I am new to this group and have read through most of the posts I didnt see one like this. I would like to start a Group for STRIGHT MARRIED ENDOWED MEN OVER 9 INCHES. No offence but I would really like to chat with other Married guys out there, no offence to the gay guys or women but really unless your married you dont understand. I guess I'll start Im 39 yrs 5'11'' 180 brn hzl stach hairy 12.5x8uc lets get to know other local married men in your area. I think we all have a lot in commen and a lot to discuss.
[post=281913]Quoted post[/post]​

A few things to add (bear with me please)

I have a generalized understanding of what you're asking for however I think the approach may have been screwy. Keep in mind though, you can beg, plead, cajole and try thousands of methods to create the group you are looking to form but also keep in mind that in life especially on the internet (and in this day and age of photo-workshop stuff) there is no guarentee anybody in your group will meet your requirements. You could end up with 500 liars each with a penis less than 2 inchs long but who display digitally altered or stolen pictures as proof of who they are. They could all be gay and not have any children. They may not a one of them ever have been married. Internet forums and boards etc. are open to just about anybody including those who may just be out to see your naked body and who are willing to play any game available. How are you to get them to prove anything? Are you proposing meeting up each individual person somewhere for a strip down examination?

Let me add to your horrors. Let's for arguements sake say that I decided to join your group. I could come in there with a different name, post my picture, showing my genitals and if I gave you the picture prior to my leg being chopped off you'd most likely not know it was me. I'm gay these days and have been for years ever since I emerged from the closet however I was twice married, I have children, and so I could talk in detail about sex with women and the difficulties. (I really don't see why I should be forced to wash the dishes or pick up the dry cleaning) So could a lot of other gay men. I also need to ask if I would re-qualify for your group if I went to one of those places where same gender marriage is legal. If I were to go with Ray up to Canada lets say (and a real option since he is from Halifax originally and therefore a Canadian citizen) and we were to wed, since I would then be married, have the proper sized penis and have children would I then be admitted to your group? Oh that's right you wanted straight men.

Speaking of straight men, I need to ask you (purely from curiosity) why you indicate your eye color and hair color and the fact that you are hairy in your initial post. This doesn't make a lot of sense unless you plan to narrow your group down further to just men with hazel eyes, mustaches and furry chests, these things are usually put in when someone is looking for a patner (either romantic or just sexual). Could you just offer me an idea why you place those stats in there?

As for your never posting again here, that is your option however I think you may have things to add here even if a seperate sub-group or category is not created just for men of your lifestyle and size. Stick around, and try to enjoy what is here and don't let all the opinions eat you up and toss in your own thoughts whenever you want.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I barked too early.

I've had to rely on survival instincts alot. I guess that's what I did here.
Sorry if I spouted off without knowing the whole intent, kilbasa.

Ho hum.

Next topic.

Buff

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
a friend of mine that is 11.5x7 says that all men his size and kilbasa's often times can only be sexually satisfied by men because women just cannot accommodate all this size---so kilbasa my advice is find a sheep on the farm or a man in the gay bars.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 13 2005, 12:06 AM
a friend of mine that is 11.5x7 says that all men his size and kilbasa's often times can only be sexually satisfied by men because women just cannot accommodate all this size---so kilbasa my advice is find a sheep on the farm or a man in the gay bars.
[post=282505]Quoted post[/post]​
From what I hear some women say, they would like to try. The sheep idea will work until you get caught, then it is free sex down at the jail as a bottom. Being a guy, I don't know what the women can handle. Probably not the same for all.

RunnerSF:
Originally posted by prepky@Feb 11 2005, 04:45 PM
ok i am a hung to be dad (we are due 5-28-05)

prep
[post=282163]Quoted post[/post]​

congrats prepky. good luck.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 10 2005, 09:20 PM
Since I am new to this group and have read through most of the posts I didnt see one like this. I would like to start a Group for STRIGHT MARRIED ENDOWED MEN OVER 9 INCHES. No offence but I would really like to chat with other Married guys out there, no offence to the gay guys or women but really unless your married you dont understand. I guess I'll start Im 39 yrs 5'11'' 180 brn hzl stach hairy 12.5x8uc lets get to know other local married men in your area. I think we all have a lot in commen and a lot to discuss.

If you have some specific topic for discussion, or a specific question or problem or situation to deal with, why not just start a thread and see how it goes? You might be pleasantly surprised.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Mr._dB@Feb 15 2005, 05:32 AM
If you have some specific topic for discussion, or a specific question or problem or situation to deal with, why not just start a thread and see how it goes? You might be pleasantly surprised.
[post=283208]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. I fall into kilbasadad's category, and if real and opposed to artificial issues come up here where I have relevant experience or views I will try to share them. There are plenty of other men like me around.

But just recently, threads where I can make any sensible contribution have been getting very scarce.

love2boral2001:
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 10 2005, 08:20 PM
hi there
sounds like a great idea. i'm 8" but would love to meet with other married wellendowed men. i'm in wisc. 49 yrs 5' 10 160 llbs. if you're ever in milwaukee give me a holler would love to see what you're sporting .