Strip Bar Bulge

bulletbelt

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys,

Paid for a private lap dance last night and got a bit 'excited' - the dancer noticed my bulge and REALLY focused her routine around the lump! I was almost ready to shoot my bolt there and then, it was awesome! At the end she whispered in my ear "that's one heck of a thing you've got down there" or some such saucy comment. I think she told her mates too cuz they were all looking over and smiling afterwards but I suppose that could just be the usual lap dancing thing. She was 29 and was pretty much a veteran of the dance floors in her words.

Anyway I was happy! :biggrin1:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys,

Paid for a private lap dance last night and got a bit 'excited' - the dancer noticed my bulge and REALLY focused her routine around the lump! I was almost ready to shoot my bolt there and then, it was awesome! At the end she whispered in my ear "that's one heck of a thing you've got down there" or some such saucy comment. I think she told her mates too cuz they were all looking over and smiling afterwards but I suppose that could just be the usual lap dancing thing. She was 29 and was pretty much a veteran of the dance floors in her words.

Anyway I was happy! :biggrin1:

In response to the post above by catman "Anything for a tip!", my advice is: Mostly compliments are few and far apart. When you get one accept it graciously and enjoy it to the full. Be happy. Don't undermine its value by looking for ulterior motives. :smile: