Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been to strip clubs with two of my ex’s before. I had very different experiences each time. One bf was really focused on what girls I liked and found attractive. He even spent a bunch of money on lap dances for me. (I have small breasts so I’m interested in looking at big boobs) The other guy, we got a private dance in a room together and I could tell he was uncomfortable the whole time.

I’m interested to hear stories from other people that have gone with their partner. Who suggested it? Did you enjoy it? Did they?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There once was a time when I wanted to go with my guy and have a grand ol' time together, but we never got around to it.

At this point in our relationship it seems unnecessary. Maybe in the future the desire will return, but for now... Meh.

He doesn't have interests in that kind of thing anymore either. If he did he would have no problem expressing it.

I'm not really interested in it, nor is my partner. I was severely underwhelmed the one time I did go to a strip club. It might be fun to go to a burlesque show with him, but a strip club? Eh, not that appealing.

Reactions: 286798

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know too many dancers. I can admire a good production number, skill or costuming of a good show. Basically, I know her feet are killing her and she shaking that ass for the rent.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are places on Bourbon St in New Orleans that cater to your personal proclivities, and if you're not careful you may get someone else's. Beautiful young women that I thought were a bit too beautiful to be doing what they were doing.

Hubby asked if I was comfortable with what was going on. I said I was. Was he?

Why do you ask he said. I said because they're male.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are places on Bourbon St in New Orleans that cater to your personal proclivities, and if you're not careful you may get someone else's. Beautiful young women that I thought were a bit too beautiful to be doing what they were doing.

HAHAHAHAHA

Capt's face must have been classic. Though, he might have well shrugged it off and continued to enjoy the show! He strikes me as particularly chill and open-minded.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

That reminds me a bit of when I went to Las Vegas years ago and saw a show called La Cage, which is female impersonators/drag from beginning to end and... they were all so beautiful! Some of them had legs for dayyys and they just in general looked amazing.