strip clubs- lap dances

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: i've got to admit that one of my favorite pasttimes is going to strip clubs and having the girls grind around on me. while i'm sure i'm not alone in this love, i haven't heard anyone else talk about their experiences w/ strippers. i've gotten my fair share of reactions...
"two hands?"- i nod yep
"i think somebody's got a big dick..."
" ;D"
and the like
- but i'm thinking that you guys with 11 and 12 inchers must have gotten some extreme reactions.
anybody care to share their experiences?

GsBanana: I have gotten some fun comments...

"you must have a happy girlfriend"
"i'd fuck this"
"this will make this lap dance fun"

huge_cock_have_pic: Positive: "You are coming to my place tonight"
yelling to another stripper "this one is the REAL DEAL"
"You should be dancing up here with me"
"I'm going to love this dance."

Negative: "no way that is real" (she had me show her in a bathroom when I insisted it was real)

11inch: I had a couple of "Oh my god" and have had more than my share of blow jobs right at the club and a few trips home with a couple of the dancers for a a little orgy after the club closed. They used me and trust me I used them!!

Longhornjok: [quote author=rob_r_lpsg_7.5 link=board=sex;num=1064777267;start=0#0 date=09/28/03 at 12:18:47]while i'm sure i'm not alone in this love, i haven't heard anyone else talk about their experiences w/ strippers. i've gotten my fair share of reactions...
"two hands?"- i nod yep
"i think somebody's got a big dick..."[/quote]
I think strippers might suggest most of their customers have big dicks. It's called working for that tip! ;)

gigantikok: Never been to a strip club, but I think if I do go, I'll go alone!

Do you have to be 18 or 21 to be admitted in a strip club?

Yowsers: last time, i went to a club, was last year with a friend of mine for my b-day. of course, i had one of those private dances. . . . and let's just say the stripper wasn't able to dance the rest of her shift. ;D

NorthernStar: Do you have to be 18 or 21 to be admitted in a strip club?

I think you have to be 21 (in the USA that is) because most strip clubs serve alcohol.

7x6andchg: NorthernStar -

It depends...in Minnesota there are full nude strip clubs that do NOT serve alcohol where the age is 18. Minnesota does not allow full nudity where alcohol is served. Wisconsin allows it as a state, but many municipalities forbid it.

Gigz - I wouldn't think Utah would allow them at all. :D In all seriousness, I would imagine that the intermingling of church and state in Utah would frown heavily on such things.

7x6&C

gigantikok: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=sex;num=1064777267;start=0#8 date=10/03/03 at 16:25:34]Gigz - I wouldn't think Utah would allow them at all.   :D  In all seriousness, I would imagine that the intermingling of church and state in Utah would frown heavily on such things.

7x6&C[/quote]
There are a few titty bars, no full nude bars, and they are also few and far between! Oh good ol' Utah, police everything and behind the scenes it grows stronger and more influential. But hey, what do the Mormons care? As long as they are telling their own people what to do it doesn't matter who gets caught in between.

Either way, I'd like to eventually go to a strip club, I'll just have to find one that doesn't serve alcohol...

7x6andchg: It's all those troublemaking Catholics like me moving in to Utah! :D

I recommend it to everyone at least once. You might like it. You might not. Me, I never seem to be able to enjoy it...I never know what to say - and if you say nothing, I've noticed, the dancers don't like that either...at least the couple (maybe 5?) times I've been to one.

7x6&C

SpeedoGuy: Agree with 7X6+C. I've done it a few times but most of the time I just really couldn't enjoy myself. I think you all know I'm no prude but somehow the laps dances were just too....artificial...for me to enjoy.

The one exception was when I visited the "Men's Club" in downtown Reno. It was actually a very nicely decorated place and all (and I do mean all) the waitresses and hostesses were shapely enough to pose as Victoria's Secret models. For $20 you got a full contact lap dance that spared nothing to modesty. On my first lap dance the hostess writhed on my legs and shoved her breasts in my face until I became hard. Then she sought out my woody with her crotch, settled on it, and writhed some more. It was outrageous and I enjoyed it so much I finally had to flee the place before my wallet exploded.

SG

bdgxxx: A few years ago, I met a stripclub dancer who was visiting town from Toronto on a two week contract. We hit it off and had a brief but torrid affair. I went to the club to watch her dance one night and she arranged lapdances for me from 2 of her friends. The first one when she ran her hands lightly up my thigh, discovered it and said she could see why her friend was so interested in me. I got an erection during the second private dance and it poked out the top of my pants so it was really obvious under my shirt. she covered it up with my jacket when she left, making sure to give the head a rub and told me to save that for my friend.....I did and we had a memorable night!

11inch: I just came home home and showed a dancer this site and she loves it she is sucking my cock as I type or should I say lick I wish there was a vidio caamera with this site

thingsteal: I've been to strip clubs years ago, but never got a "lap dance".

Does anybody want to explain for the uninitiated what all goes on, how you ask, how much it costs (and tipping), how long it lasts, and any differences between nude club lap dances and clubs where the chicks have to wear a g-string or thong?

gigantikok: [quote author=11inch link=board=sex;num=1064777267;start=0#13 date=10/04/03 at 23:35:18]I just came home home and showed a dancer this site and she loves it she is sucking my cock  as I type or should I say lick I wish there was a vidio caamera with this site[/quote]
Video camera with this site? Not sure what you mean... Most website don't have cameras BUILT into them that can film you through your computer screen. In fact, we don't even have the technology to do that. Get a webcam or digital cam and you can always post at the "Chat and Photo Posting" link at the top, if that is what you meant.

7x6andchg: SpeedoGuy-

Your wallet does explode, too! :D
My ATM card was red hot the first time I went to one.

The allure wore off for me though.

7x6&C

mook: Family Guy --

Stripper: "How old are you, sweetie?"
Chris: "Old enough to know you're a whore"

:D

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=sex;num=1064777267;start=0#16 date=10/07/03 at 15:33:15]SpeedoGuy-

Your wallet does explode, too!  :D
My ATM card was red hot the first time I went to one.

The allure wore off for me though.

7x6&C[/quote]

Agreed. :p

After a powerful combination of brew and lust overtook me that night I was glad to make it back to my hotel with my shirt still on my back. They were really pretty gals and I could just feel the cash just flying out of my pocket. A semi-lonely young SpeedoGuy on a business trip out of town was an easy target for wallet depletion. It was like a ship full of horny sailors being drawn toward doom by a singing mermaid. I had to stop the hemoraging and get out of there before it got lethal.

Sigh. Now you know why I've got a strong right arm. :D lmao

But you're right. The allure wears off. I don't just want to look at women in lingerie, I want to touch and hold them as well. I can't do the former for long without following up with the latter. Otherwise its just frustration.

SG

phyllitup: Hi all, thanks for letting me in your forum. I'm a married guy that has always been embarrased about being hung. But as I have gotten older, my libido has become unmanageable. I recently have been reading in this room, and noticed this topic. I recently went to a strip club, and I usually don't wear underwear. Needless to say it was an uplifting experience at first! lol.
At some point <for the infusion of liquid courage> I lost control of staying limp and became hard. Someone asked what the 11 and 12 inchers attention level is. Mine is 14 inches and it got me great attention until my stack of 20's was gone...then I was just another swollen dick in the dark, waiting to to leave without much more embarrasment! lmao