strip clubs- lap dances

RainDance: I've only had a few lap dances (all in Montreal, ah, what a beautiful city), only one really memorable one... The guys and I had stopped in to get a few last dances as an efficient way to get rid of our last Canadian cash.

She was beautiful, and I got two songs worth of dance (oddly enough, we were having a good conversation). She offered another, and I didn't think I had enough, but she insisted...

She ended up dancing about 30 minutes, bought me lunch, and tried to get me to come to a 'whisky jar' with her later that night (I later learned a better translation was 'booze can', an after-hours unliscensed bar).

Unfortunately, we had to leave before she got off work, but I came back to the states with all the canadian cash I was trying to get rid of.

jerkin4-10: just a tip about lap dances...in the winter in my leisure here in phoenix, i wear alot of silk windsuits...ive had many strippers....errr...dancers...comment about how nice that is...easy to sliiide on...shear enough to feel whats going on easily...and the dancers just dig it...

anonymous_pole: The last strip club I went to,I was wearing shorts and when one of the girls offered a lapdance I said it probably wouldn't be a good idea because of my shorts.She told me they were long enough,so I accepted.She didn't notice I was hanging out of the shorts until she walked into the booth after I was already sitting in there.She immediately went to work on my dick with her thigh and had me hard and completely exposed in about 45 seconds.After 3 songs she said "this has been great,but I really have to get back to work now" as she tucked it back in my shorts after a couple strokes and a little squeeze she said "the last 2 songs were free, come back and see me anytime."