Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by actioncfc, Jan 24, 2009.

1. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    What happens in those private rooms with a lap dance from a girl...or guy? Do guys actually walk around with jiz in thier pants after a lapdance? Or maybe a stripper at someones home for a party such as a bachelor or bacholerette party. What happens in those parties?

2. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    what happens in vegas... STAYS in vegas!

3. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Haha. I've always wondered this too. Do they do anything? I've heard of strippers being paid to do more than just...strip.

4. D_Harry_A_Ness

D_Harry_A_Ness Account Disabled

never been in a private room at a stirp club so I cant say. But home show strippers are pretty much DTF, I have some friends have one every few months or on speacial occassions, the couple i went to had 3 hot girls, plus the owner of the company. She didnt strip but she wanted to fuck after one of the girls told her to grab my cock. I couldnt get her off, by the end of the night her and 2 other girls took turn giveing me lap dances, rubbing there tits all over my face and jacking me off, I the living room. I did go to a room with any of them because who knows how often they do that stuff and what they have. But I could have banged 2 of them for just being there.

5. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

one i went to offered private room with full touching. im guessing that means your penis can touch her anywhere

6. midlifebear

Gold Member

In the same way I don't understand (or care to) the attraction to American football I also haven't a clue how strip clubs can survive with just lap dances and other "artistic" forms of erotic entertainment. However, I support both activities 110% percent. I dunno. Just having a über voluptuous naked or semi-naked woman bump and grind in a guy's lap without a "happy ending" is a mystery to me. I've sat through many evenings (and afternoons) with straight friends but enjoyed the activity sort of like an anthropologist might find a field study in New Guinea engaging. I've even had deliciously taught, buffed and chunky/hunky handsome gay strippers do the come hither bump and grinds for me at gay venues where they eventually pull out their equipment and rub it on my face and head. Still nothing. But by god I'll defend everyone's right to enjoy themselves participating in these activities as long as human slavery is not involved and no animals are harmed! God bless 'Mericuh!

Anyone remember The Fuzzy Bar in Tijuana?

#6 midlifebear, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  7. ronnieboy

ronnieboy Member

i know alot of strippers, and am very familiar with strip clubs. it depends where you go, and who you talk to. some girls will do ANYTHING..literally for money. others wont at all. from what I know though, just ask them if they will do something else for money, if they say yes, youre in. if they say no, ohwell, odds are youre not going to get thrown out.

8. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

I went to a lapdance bar once,most of girls were single mothers wanting extra cash.

9. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here in the UK, I have never been asked if I want 'extras' (it isn't allowed by law), but I have in Prauge & Valencia.
    You get a little bit more attention than when you have a lap dance in view of all punters in the main area, a bit more grinding away maybe (but not in some areas like Cheshire & Wales where they still insist on the 1 yard rule (no contact whatsoever).
    Some girls realy perform so well when they know they have a nice beefy erect cock to grind on!.
    As for touching, it is a 'no no' mainly the UK with maybe a couple of exceptions (where I will not divulge hear as the laws are apparently about to be more strickly enforced by our crap government & councils).

10. packingabiggun

packingabiggun New Member

Albums:
    Ive been to one before where they had private booths, you couldnt touch, but the girls were naked and writhing on my lap, and yes im not ashamed to say that after twenty minutes i came, she knew id come as well as just as i was about to, she grabbed my balls. But yeah i had to walk about with cum in my pants.

11. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    Twenty minutes!, where was that I wanna go there.

12. packingabiggun

Albums:
    Wildcats in wakefield,

Same dancer, paid for a second go, so two ten minute dances.....

Worth it!

13. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was at a gay strip club in Florida last Oct. I was sitting at the bar watching the guys dancing. I had tipped one of the dancers while he was on the platform. When his set ended he came over to me and thanked me for the tip and asked if I was interested in a private show in one of the rooms. I asked him "what do I get in a private show"? He said I'll give you a sample and started rubbing his ass between my legs and reached up the leg of my shorts and grabbed my dick. I was commando in a pair of cargo shorts and t-shirt. He said something like you need it bad and walked away. A few minutes later he came back with one of the other dancers to show him what he found. Never did make into the private room. It was only about 30 minutes til closing so the guys came back to my hotel for some 3 way action.

#13 bighosenow, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  14. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    What club and where at??

15. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    What about stripes that come to the house for birthdays and such. Do they just strip or do they play w the boys or have sex?

16. laissez faire

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think once they're out of the club it's pretty much up to the girls what they do.

I enjoy strip clubs and some of the girls are really hot, but for some reason I never get hard watching the shows or even during the private dances. I find it arousing visually and I may yank it later, but as far as physical stimulation while I'm there--not much. Maybe it's because I know that for the dancers it's just a job and not necessarily sexual at all.

17. lpsg17

Gold Member

Hot sory bud would like to know what happened after you got back to the hotel
    Think I will get a private dance next time

18. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Still don't know what the name of the Florida strip club is??

19. teaseme76

teaseme76 Member

I've cum in my pants getting lap dances in a private room.

20. packingabiggun

Albums:
    Went back to the same one last night, me and my mate got a double dance with two ladies, both stripped and danced for both of us. Incredibly hot, i cant help but bone up, especially when she started rubbing her head on my cock!

Draft saved Draft deleted