Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Depends where you go.

We have been to Prauge where anything goes in some places buy then you aren't paying for a dance you are basically paying for sex, or you can just get a great and I mean great dance from a trained dance and not some girl that thinks she can move.

In Scotland I had a private dance that ended up with me being asked out for drinks and I said no as I knew I was going to be asked to pay for sex.

In Russia however I had a girl insert a finger into her while she basically dry humped me for 20 minutes.

The best dances are always with the Mrs, it appears when you have a girl in your party the no touching rule from girl to girl goes out the window. She has been turned down for a dance once by a girl that "didn't do that".

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lerotic, which club was that in Scotland?.

I had the same experiance in Prague as you except at Goldfingers which is not a glorified brothel like all the others in Prague, but is a realy great lap dancing club that allows touching of the girls (except in the golden triangle) for a little extra dosh.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
It was a mates stag do and we went to a strip club and i was chatting to some of the stripers finding out if any famous people ever come in (and they do). My mate came back after three dances and wanted more. Nothing happened with him. I had a dance too and she was nude, and grinding my lap and very very wet i got damp patches where she'd been. Anyway, me and two other lads were horny and went to a knocking shop to try and get a hardcore lesbian show. We strolled up, went in, and asked the madam for a lesbian show, she said "we don't do any of that shit, we just do shagging here" then got heckled by punters on the way out.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lerotic, which club was that in Scotland?.

I had the same experiance in Prague as you except at Goldfingers which is not a glorified brothel like all the others in Prague, but is a realy great lap dancing club that allows touching of the girls (except in the golden triangle) for a little extra dosh.

Can't remember the name as I wasn't looking for a long term membership but it's at the top of town opposite "The Rat Pack" costs £10 to get in. It's not in the part of town known as the pubic triangle if that helps :)

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't remember the name as I wasn't looking for a long term membership but it's at the top of town opposite "The Rat Pack" costs £10 to get in. It's not in the part of town known as the pubic triangle if that helps :)

Thanks, can you remember what town/city in Scotland "The Rat Pack" is in ?.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my 20's and early 30's I stripped both in female (La Bare, Houston) and numerous gay clubs in NOLA, the Keys and other cities in the southeast. As mentioned above, it depends on the particular club and the stripper involved. It's basically all about the MONEY! The second factor that weighed in with me was whether or not I really wanted to take it any further with the client. Yes, there were many times when I'd go back to a hotel room with someone that I found a definite turn-on, but more often than not, I'd think twice about the client and decide that I didn't need the extra dough that much.

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to one in corfu a couple of years back, was pretty wasted, and had a couple of dances from one lass. Boned up as soon as she removed her panties, and really got into it, asked her for a second dance in which she preceeded to un zip my shorts and lick my boner through my trunks.

Got to the end of the time, and she stayed sat on my lap writhing her hips back and forth, she turned round and asked if I wanted extras.

For a split instant i thought no, thats paying for sex, but then though, ive paid to bone up so im half way there.

So she blew me, and then my mate who was in room as well.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like others have said, it's definitely subjective as to how far the dancer is willing to go with the client for the cash. Some girls don't go past what's required as a rule and some of them are straight hoes and will do whatever will get them paid.

Female dancers and male dancers are very different, I've found. Since most of the male strippers I've seen were eitehr gay or bi they've been pretty much down to do whatever for the money. I have only seen one guy who I actually believed was straight dance at a gay bar and he didn't get any money because he wasn't down to play with the customers. It was funny and he got pretty frustrated with that.

Since he got bored we ended up talking for a while and he was pretty cool. Since I was so nice to him he let me jerk him off for a quick second. It was a nice gesture, but it still remains that more male strippers will go further than female strippers.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry i thought i'd said but obviously not. It was in Edinburgh

Forgive the forgetfulness just off a flight from Miami and the lag is a bitch !

The Rat Pack in Edinburgh is a piano bar that has crooner style singers, it ain't a strip/lap dancing club.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of the strip clubs I was familiar with used a stretch limo for "extra" activity. if you gave certain indicators(lots of money being spent, lots of lap dances) that you were interested in more than watching, a stretch limo ride was offered to you at $X. the driver, 3 girls, some booze and you went for a ride. once away from the club and no one following you, then the girls got most of your clothes off and determined you weren't wired (a cop). you could pick one girl to have sex with. this was not offered every night and only certain girls rode the limo. you didn't choose the girls.

got this from a gal friend who danced at a strip club for awhile, after leaving her abusive husband in the middle of the night. she danced, made a $1000/wk without fucking the clientele.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The Rat Pack in Edinburgh is a piano bar that has crooner style singers, it ain't a strip/lap dancing club.

You are right, the strip club is opposite the Rat Pack, and its where the girls to to drink after they finish work there! ( quick and free tip for you ) :smile:

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are right, the strip club is opposite the Rat Pack, and its where the girls to to drink after they finish work there! ( quick and free tip for you ) :smile:

Ok, I know the club = The Fantasy Palace in Shandwick Place , my favourate late night lap dancing club in Edinburgh.

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what happens in vegas... STAYS in vegas!

Hahaha, well put. Sorry to say, but I wouldnt know. Been to one strip club my entire life and wasnt too wow'd by it all. Maybe because it wasnt the best strip club but still, dont feel right paying women for entertainment....but thats just me

drgreen2001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Canada, the laws are more libertarian. Especially in Quebec. For 10$ in Montreal, the contact dance is a standard. The girl dances naked but keeps her thong on and you can touch her anywhere except the thong (and what's beneath). In Montreal too, I have been given a blowjob and asked if I wanted sex (which I refused considering she must not have been clean). In certain clubs, the girls will do anything for 10$ during one song... and if you wanna keep going, throw an extra 10$ for another song and such! Great times!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In America, there's no sex in the champagne room as a rule, now there are exceptions to the rule, but they are so few and far between as to be recognized.

Strippers are NOT hookers. Again, there are exceptions to the rule... but by and large, they just dance for money and most are in relationships.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
Five of us guys went to a strip club in another town with tripod man and one of the guys gave a stripper $100 to give him a blow job. He wanted to see the strippers reaction. She-- " Holy Shit! OMFG! How big does this thing get?" as shes rubbing the head on his chest. He got his blow job and she wanted to hook up later, but we had to leave for a game.