Strip clubs?

depends where you are. there are many in Tampa FL and they are all pretty good. Pitssburgh, PA good, Albuquerque, NM- fair, El Paso, TX- suck...

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a MALE strip club now in Nashville - the buckle of the Bible Belt. It has been in operation over a year and seems to be thriving. I attended once. A couple of the guys had quite substantial equipment. One did some fairly significant acrobatics. I would consider going again - more likely if a friend would go with me.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to a straight strip club one night coming home drunk from the bars. I just wanted to smell the testosterone. And I could smell it. It seemed like a very frustrating place. these guys were all sitting around a stage getting drunk and sniffing ladies' crotches. I mean it sounds pretty good if you're into it, but, how many of them actually got any 'true relief' from it? It seemed like a great place for a cocksucker to hang around and wait for the all the horny men coming out of the club. Of course, it would be great if it worked that way, but sense I'm writing this, clearly I didn't do that... good way to get your ass kicked. And all I wanted to do was suck some cock. Seems almost neighborly.

Oh BTW. I never go to gay strip clubs... Not a turn on for me at all. I mean WTF! We 'mos don't need all that tease. We just get right to it.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a straight strip club one night coming home drunk from the bars. I just wanted to smell the testosterone. And I could smell it. It seemed like a very frustrating place. these guys were all sitting around a stage getting drunk and sniffing ladies' crotches. I mean it sounds pretty good if you're into it, but, how many of them actually got any 'true relief' from it? It seemed like a great place for a cocksucker to hang around and wait for the all the horny men coming out of the club. Of course, it would be great if it worked that way, but sense I'm writing this, clearly I didn't do that... good way to get your ass kicked. And all I wanted to do was suck some cock. Seems almost neighborly.

Oh BTW. I never go to gay strip clubs... Not a turn on for me at all. I mean WTF! We 'mos don't need all that tease. We just get right to it.

Wait...
You were waiting to suck a guy's cock coming out of a straight strip club?
bwahahha

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait...
You were waiting to suck a guy's cock coming out of a straight strip club?
bwahahha

No, I was just saying it was such a waste to see all these horny men leaving the club, that if I thought I wouldn't get the ship kicked out of me, I would have.
It's sort of like if I were a woman, I would be down at the docks when the fleet came in to take on all comers... lol

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worked as security at one down here. Just a typical crazy-ass 'dirty south' titty club. It was fun as hell...got paid to see boobs and beat people up!

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger I worked security for a bar and strip club. At the beginning I thought it would be easy fucking everywhere, I did end up fucking one girl but towards the end I was more like a brother to the girls. I still keep in touch with some of them now as they have all 'retired'. Got a blow job as a birthday present from one of the girls but that was a few years after she stopped stripping. Wish I knew where she is now.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Male strip clubs are a big, big deal in Montreal. When I still lived up north, my then-partner and I would drive up at least once a year (usually for their wild Pride parade) and always made the rounds. Unlike any strip club I've ever been to elsewhere, in Montreal and Quebec City the dancers were completely nude: no g-strings :biggrin1:

One featured Kristen Bjorn-types muscle gods; one had regular, working Joe-types in their late 20s and early 30s (my personal fave, natch) who were toned but not ripped; one had forlorn, emaciated twinky teens; one was a total freakfest where many of the dancers had some physical deformity or some other extreme thing going on.

Though I'd be lying if I said that I only went to please him, my ex got a lot more out of it than I did. I should also say that as our relationship became progressively sexless, his enthusiasm for strip clubs increased dramatically.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
I've been to a few, starting when I was 18, then mainly just for bachelor parties.

If you aren't careful you can definitely find yourself over spending! I had a drunk, married friend that almost put something like a grand on his credit card because two strippers said he and his friend could fuck them in the champagne room, though thank God he backed out even though it got him kicked out of the club.

Last time we went for a friend's bachelor party, I was annoyed that night, so I actually went ahead and got a lap dance even though I typically will avoid them. I should mention I was really, really drunk of course.

I picked one of the hottest strippers I'd ever seen, all natural, gorgeous, great body, and somewhat innocent looking face. Then as soon as the dance starts, she got way more wild than I expected started doing the stuff you're told you're not supposed to do, and none of which I asked for, pushing her nipple in to my mouth, then turning around and acting like she was grinding on me in case anyone was watching, when really she had both hands reached behind her, one on my shaft, one on my balls, through my pants, and was basically giving me a hand job.

Because she literally had me by the balls, and in a state where I couldn't even stop, I ended up having to do the walk of shame to the ATM afterward, and felt extremely guilty too because I had just wanted a plain, regular lap dance to improve my mood, but felt that it went too far considering I was married.

Yet, every once in a while my mind strays back and I do end up fantasizing about the girl.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it's not for everybody,some guys aren't used to seeing half naked/naked women waking around being friendly and flirty(yeah,i know they have to act that way)
and they get upset when they can't just get right to sex with them.
me personally i didg it.i enjoy talking to them(strippers)just hanging out and asking them all types of questions.
to me they're easy going.and yes i have had sex with strippers before,not in the club(4 on different occasions, still friends with two of them,but no sex now though)
if i'm not in a sports bar watching games,i'd rather be in a bar with half naked/naked women in a bar instead.