strip clubs

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_nnx07dbq, Nov 5, 2005.

1. D_nnx07dbq

D_nnx07dbq Account Disabled

Ok, this is my first post...
    I just went to a local strip club last night, and began to wonder...Have any of you "hung" fella's in the process of getting a lap dance gotten a reaction from the dancer? Has a dancer ever taken notice of you member? Funny story?

2. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(randy_elvis &#064; Nov 5 2005, 06&#58;50 PM) [post=358409]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I just went to a local strip club last night, and began to wonder...Have any of you "hung" fella&#39;s in the process of getting a lap dance gotten a reaction from the dancer? Has a dancer ever taken notice of you member? Funny story?
    [/b][/quote]

Many years ago here in toronto when lap dancing was leagal ,
    I had an experience with a dancer that was very enjoyable.
    It was my first time with this girl, and i was wearing sweatpants.
    Well, I got wood, and when she realized the size of it ( 8.5 x 6 )
    she ripped my sweats down, and squealed. Then she gave me the best
    damn blow job i&#39;ve ever had.
    Of course in hindsight, it was pretty stupid and risky to let her
    do that, but I was young and horny, and luckily I did&#39;nt catch
    anything.

3. TheWB

TheWB New Member

i heart strippers

4. B_horribleperson56

B_horribleperson56 New Member

strippers love it when you get a hardon. thats how they know they did a good job.

i have never gotten a full hardon but it did grow down my leg , when the stripper felt it, all she did was grind on it.

5. fri2219

fri2219 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(randy_elvis &#064; Nov 5 2005, 06&#58;50 PM) [post=358409]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I just went to a local strip club last night, and began to wonder...Have any of you "hung" fella&#39;s in the process of getting a lap dance gotten a reaction from the dancer? Has a dancer ever taken notice of you member? Funny story?
    [/b][/quote]

I was at a large electronics convention in Las Vegas- since I don&#39;t gamble, I gladly tagged along when a couple of guys I knew outside of work invited me out to one of those mammoth, over the top, so-called gentlemen&#39;s clubs. (I know it&#39;s another topic, but gimme a break, a gentleman wouldn&#39;t be caught dead in a place like that.)

Anyhoo, my buddies were getting quite toasted, and I was being my usual reserved self and just enjoying the parade of people. This petite Korean woman sat down on my lap, not asking for any money in return, just wanted a place to park to rest her feet.

We chatted for a while about working with people, people watching, and sizing people up, etc... Meanwhile, the drunks next to me I needed a couple of dances. Did I mention she was cute as hell? My dick had already grown out of the bottom of my boxers- I have some pretty thick quads from biking, so that&#39;s pretty much all she felt while her rump before she started to do her bit.

She&#39;d gone through a minute or so of her routine, looked down at my crotch repeatedly and looked kind of annoyed that I wasn&#39;t reacting. (I never measured myself, but a Magnum XL is quite tight in terms of girth, but covers my shaft comfortably after I&#39;ve grown. When I&#39;m flaccid, my dick is nearly non-existent) As she knelt away from me, she put her elbows back on my legs and hit the nail on the head so to speak. At this point, she turned around with this huge grin on her face, got up and led me away into a dark corner, giggling and cooing in my ear the whole way, occasionally patting me to make sure I was all there, or real, or whatever.

Needless to say, she ordered us a couple of drinks (Sapphire Martinis, yuck&#33;), talked some more while she stared at and petted you know what for all it was worth. After she&#39;d finished both of our drinks, she suggested that maybe she ought to buy out of her shift and follow me back to my hotel room, but I did my best to change the subject with some humor.

Just as she brought up the subject again, my buddies sort of bailed me out by coming over and making it perfectly clear they needed some fresh air after too many drinks. They handed her a wad of money, and handed me the keys to their rental car.

I realize that they&#39;re all supposed to tell you what a huge dick you have, how handsome your wallets looks, etc..., but from the expression on her face, I could tell she was fairly impressed, or at least I managed to get what had to be a huge chunk of her work time for the price of a couple of drinks. I&#39;m pretty sure that doesn&#39;t happen every day in Las Vegas. I probably could have gotten some ungodly risky sex out of it, but a couple of raunchy lap dances is all the trouble I need :)

6. Alley Blue

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fri2219 &#064; Nov 6 2005, 05&#58;13 AM) [post=358507]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    cooing in my ear the whole way, occasionally patting me to make sure I was all there, or real, or whatever.
    [/b][/quote]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Great story Fri2219&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted