strip poker

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once, years ago, was involved in a situation with my wife and three other couples. We were all very close friends, but there had been no sex involved.

We guys decided to play poker, and we talked the women into doing the stripping. Each time a husband lost, his wife would remove one of four pieces of clothing, first her blouse, then her skirt or pants, third her bra, and last of all her panties.

We tried to "work" the game where we got a good look at all of them, but there would be only one, of course, who would need to go "all the way". I was lucky in that the other three guys lost to the point that their wives were standing there with their tits showing while my wife still had her skirt.

I knew, from looking at the bare tits of these other women, that I wanted the other men to see my wife's tits too, so I made it happen where I lost twice in a row and she lost her skirt, then her bra. It was a thrill for me, and the other men, too, when they got to look at my wife's lovely big titties!

The next hand would be the last! I tried to win, but I was the loser, so my wife was the one who had to remove her panties and show her pussy to the other men. At the moment, I was embarrassed, but in retrospect, I am glad it happened that way. When I saw these three guys staring at my wife's hairy cunt, it just made me appreciate her even more. It turned out to be a very proud moment for me.

D

deleted3782

Nope, I don't even know how to play poker...

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And then!?!? Did you just all get dressed then and pretend like it never happened? You and your wife must have had some hot sex that night I would imagine. Thanks for sharing - great story!

Once, years ago, was involved in a situation with my wife and three other couples. We were all very close friends, but there had been no sex involved.

We guys decided to play poker, and we talked the women into doing the stripping. Each time a husband lost, his wife would remove one of four pieces of clothing, first her blouse, then her skirt or pants, third her bra, and last of all her panties.

We tried to "work" the game where we got a good look at all of them, but there would be only one, of course, who would need to go "all the way". I was lucky in that the other three guys lost to the point that their wives were standing there with their tits showing while my wife still had her skirt.

I knew, from looking at the bare tits of these other women, that I wanted the other men to see my wife's tits too, so I made it happen where I lost twice in a row and she lost her skirt, then her bra. It was a thrill for me, and the other men, too, when they got to look at my wife's lovely big titties!

The next hand would be the last! I tried to win, but I was the loser, so my wife was the one who had to remove her panties and show her pussy to the other men. At the moment, I was embarrassed, but in retrospect, I am glad it happened that way. When I saw these three guys staring at my wife's hairy cunt, it just made me appreciate her even more. It turned out to be a very proud moment for me.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One night I came home after a party to find my college roommate who was a varsity cheerleader and a bunch of his fellow cheerleaders (both guys and girls) half drunk in the living room playing strip poker. My roomie had everything off and a napkin covering his dick. LOL

I promptly excused myself and went upstairs to my room to jack off. LOL

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
Me and my friends played drunk i was one of the last to get completly naked so i was already hard when i took of my shorts, I was the biggest in the room hehe ;-)

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I played it with some friends last summer - four guys and one girl. One guy, he was rather heavyset and since the rest of us had been drinking, he managed to stack the deck without us knowing. This led to me and one other guy losing our clothes within minutes, so we decided to keep playing, leading to "dares." I don't remember a ton about it, but I know that I at one point had to put my balls on the card table. Meh. I also have played strip pool, which was much more enjoyable.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So what happened in strip pool??

I played it with some friends last summer - four guys and one girl. One guy, he was rather heavyset and since the rest of us had been drinking, he managed to stack the deck without us knowing. This led to me and one other guy losing our clothes within minutes, so we decided to keep playing, leading to "dares." I don't remember a ton about it, but I know that I at one point had to put my balls on the card table. Meh. I also have played strip pool, which was much more enjoyable.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it was a team of three on three - me, a chick, and a tall, hot red head against my current partner, a very short twinkish guy, and a super hot red head. The way it was set up, there was no way our team could lose - so my partner was out first, then the red head (who unfortunately kept himself pretty covered aside from his ass) and the short guy last. My team was down to their underwear and the chick lost her bra.

We were at my partner's dad's house and his family was having a massive party, and all of a sudden this guy comes down to the basement and seriously just lingers and watches us as we play. It was creepy, but kind of hot. Then we went outside and all went skinny dipping, to which my partner's stepmother walked out onto the deck when we were all about to jump in, leading to a good laugh. :)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...

Two female friends and I were playing poker. One got the bright idea to play strip poker. We all agreed. The game progressed with me winning many of the hands, and the girls having to remove clothing. After a while, both girls were down to their underwear - one had on her socks but no bra because she said her feet get cold easily.

So there we were, I'm still in my pants and t-shirt. They start complaining about me cheating or something. I swore that I wasn't cheating but they felt since I was still (pretty much) fully clothed and they were practically naked, I should remove an article of clothing for good measure. I complied and removed my pants - leaving on my boxers.

So the game continued and they continued to lose. The cold-feet girl had already lost her socks so it was time for her to lose her panties. She did so reluctantly, revealing a very nice (and recently) clitoris piercing. At the next hand, they both lost - which at this point forced them both to be completely naked. I still had my boxers and socks on but they insisted I take them off - citing some rule they both made up. So as it turns out, they "voted" for me to take off my boxers. After explaining to them that I had won and they were the ones to remove clothes, I took off my boxers to both of their delight. One made a comment about the size of my dick and I just ignored it and shuffled the cards to keep playing. The next rule was "all or nothing". I didn't know what they had in mind since we were pretty much all naked, but I complied and we played a final hand. Of course, they lost. But again, two against one - they plotted against me.

One whispered to the other and they looked at me with smiles. Then one of them told me they came up with the "final rule" since I "lost". She told me I had to eat her pussy. We all kinda laughed and whatnot - but then I kept looking down at her pussy. She saw me looking and basically said something about why don't I just eat it since I was looking at it.

So, with that, I pushed her backwards - opened her legs wide and started eating her pussy.

At some point, the friend left the room. I guess she didn't want to go through whatever plan they had. I continued eating her pussy - her forcing grabbing my head and forcing me to lick her sensitive clit. Eventually she finally came and we put our clothes back on. After a while, I left. It was an awesome night.

Simba