strip poker

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've played strip blackjack with two girls once... one didn't know how to play poker, so we played blackjack instead...

and we did not end up having sex afterwards..:tongue:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I play strip poker once in awhile with some friends of mine but it's not often. I've played mostly with a group of both guys and girls. I've gotten down to my underwear several times but never to the point that I've had to take it all off.

Strip poker is quite fun to play I think. But you know what's even more fun? Strip Trivia! LOL :biggrin1:

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i play strip poker a lot...however i should just strip to begin with seeing as how i don't know how to play haha...not too much sex from poker....not really a big turn on

T

that_other_guy

It didn't end in sex but ... I was the first to get naked :rolleyes: ... but that's just cause I'm bad at poker :tongue:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
A likely story :rolleyes:

well ... I am truly horrible at the game ... but I'm always eager to get naked in the company of close friends :rolleyes:

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have played strip poker a few times, but I'm not that good, so I usually end up naked with a couple of guys and my roommate and our friends.

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tried to play Strip Poker once. Couldn't find a deck of cards. So we skipped the "poker" and went directly to strip. And as fortiesfun might say, then we played
poke 'er.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
dick9-5 said:
who here plays strip poker,and did you end up have'en sex at the party

I have played my Share of strip poker... but I am good at the game. :rolleyes:

I never lose more than my socks and maybe pants... but I always try to get the hot people to play, just so I can see some nakedness:rolleyes:

Now, strip monopoly... THAT was a bad night, we all got naked. I got a blowjob, but she used the monopoly money to clean up my cum. I wasn't impressed. Those games are expensive.:biggrin1: