Strip Search...VH1

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Remember this show! There was some sexy men on it! Anybody heard who was hung or got any pic or bulge! Pictures in thongs would be great too! Who was your favorite strip search guy?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I certainly remember it, although I don't have any pics to share. :( I also remember that they passed up many fine-ass motherfuckers during their initial search. My favorite was probably the guy they found in OKC, but I don't remember his name. I do remember that he was wearing sweats and was showing a nice bulge when they arrived at his house! Basically all the guys with the nice asses were my favorites.:biggrin: I loved that episode where they all went outside and performed in thongs!

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
StormLowRes.jpg

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^they showed that on tv?! lol thats basically a white penis is so clear...

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Memory fails as to where I found these, but I know it was someone else here that got me on the trail :) It should also be noted, these pics did NOT appear in the show, they were taken at a gay bar in, I believe, Texas, where David worked under the name Tristin. The one I really want pics of is the 'prettier' twin... Tony, was it?

Attachments