Strip Searched?

randomuker

Experimental Member
Media
hiya,

just wondering if anyone had ever been subject to a full strip-search before or have been searched at the airport, police station etc. etc. if so how did you find it? humiliating? exciting? embarressing? were they shocked by your size?

I had it done once at a police station (long story...). basically I got there and was put in a room with two male officers. i had to remove my top and first and as i took off all my clothing they searched through it. i got down to my briefs and socks. at this point they inspeced my arm-pits and hair. one of them then pulled down my briefs and told me to take my socks off. the other one then put on gloves and pulled my foreskin back. he used his fingers to examine all around my balls and penis tugging and pulling a little bit. they then searched my clothes a little longer and just left me there naked. that was it basically

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been strip searched but one time when I was searched by a cop he kept grabbing my balls and dick. Then he pulled the waist of my pants outward and started looking down them but I still had my boxers on so he coudn't actually see anything. I don't know if he kept grabbing me because he thought it might not have been part of my body and that I was hiding something or if he was getting off on it. He also pulled my pants up real high and gave me a wedgie and then ran his hand up my asscrack. After he searched me twice and found nothing he kept on saying he was going to take me back to the precinct and strip search me. Eventually he just ended up letting me go. I thought it was kind of humiliating since there was a female friend of mine there and she didn't get searched. He singled me out and basically grabbed wherever he wanted to.

fetkuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I was strip-searched a few times during a couple of weeks in a Florida jail.

The first time was the worst. I'd never been through anything like it before and the whole thing felt just surreal. During the search the guards suddenly decided to take a break and just walked away leaving me and a couple other dudes naked and handcuffed in a small holding cell. We waited for almost an hour for them to came back and finish the search.

One guy said the guards did shit like that sometimes just to show inmates who was in charge. Later I heard that hung inmates were sometimes singled out for this treatment as the guards were jealous of them and wanted to take them down a peg. The guy who told me that was himself hung like a horse (I saw him in the shower) and he said he'd once been left nude in a cell over night for no reason at all.

Once the guards came back they pulled us out in the hallway one by one and searched us, finger up the asshole and everything. They checked under my balls, under the foreskin, armpits, mouth, ears and everywhere. It was a strange feeling being treated like that and very degrading. Yet, it was just the first of many times in the jail where I'd get a taste of what it's like to be totally powerless and at the mercy of someone else's whim.

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i was once strip searched at a police station. was arrested (BS charge) and brought in for booking. actually the cop was cool and warned me in advance of the booking procedures as we drove and let me unload something i had in my pocket.

was brought into a private room by two cops at the police station as soon i arrived. cuffs came off and was told to undress. stripped to my boxers but they told me to remove those as well. stood there completely naked while they searched my clothing and then visually inspected my body (made me lift my arms, my dick and spread my ass cheeks, checked under my feet). they gave me a prison jumpsuit to wear until i was sprung a few hours later by a bud.

totally humiliating

These stories show what happens when someone has a little bit of power.