Video Stripped Naked!!!

phillip john

Legendary Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The vids are hot!

Reminds me to a situation when i was much younger and i tried to pull down the spedos of a really hung guy of our town at the lake side. Later he pantsed myself and i felt relly ashamed haha...

phillip john

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, that is something only the persons involved can answer

Well from the looks of the guys involved I think the answer is pretty obviously....I am just guessing but if they thought of it as sexual assault, laughing would be furthest from their mind!!!!!!! duh!!!!!!!

This site is like a bed of roses, most of you guys are great.....but you always get the odd prick now and again!!!!

Reactions: Sagadrop and jpk338

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well from the looks of the guys involved I think the answer is pretty obviously....I am just guessing but if they thought of it as sexual assault, laughing would be furthest from their mind!!!!!!! duh!!!!!!!

This site is like a bed of roses, most of you guys are great.....but you always get the odd prick now and again!!!!

This site is more akin to a pack of school boys ( age appropriate ) who think everything is a grand old joke, till reality knocks on their door . Trust me pervs think they are just being funny ( boys will be boys ) when they grab, touch, fondle or kiss without permission. Just one great big freaking joke, to everyone with the exception of the person being molested or the person being filmed. Scratch out the word molest and add the word bully, same thing. Pack mentality preying on the weak, in your case preying on others for ones own sexual gratification

If one implies Duh as a statement of ignorance then Duh!!!!!!!, would place you akin to a whopping moron

Reactions: cherryboom66

phillip john

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So now you are calling all the moderators and members of this site stupid schoolboys????...a site your a member off....if you dont like this site then feck off and find another one.....
Also reality hasnt knocked on your door yet then, as for moron I thing you sailed passed that branch when you were falling and got stuck around the total complete bell end ...and I again tell you that that people being stripped dont look as if they are being sexually assaulted so it is one big freaking joke to all of them, at no point are the guys sexually molesting the guy being stripped as you suggest, at no point is anyone shown being bullied,....if you can see that then get a pair of specs, get your self a personality before you make stupid comments!!!!
and "If one implies Duh as a statement of ignorance then Duh!!!!!!!" then by using it yourself you must be the most ignorant bell end on the planet!!!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a lot younger,1970 to be exact, I was one of many that got stripped in this bar that we all went to. We were grabbed, pulled to the floor and stripped totally naked. All types and sizes of guys. There wasn't one who got upset,filed charges or sued. It was all considered a joke.
People are too sensitive,judgmental, and don't know how to have a good time. I long for the old days, they were fun.

Lovetheballs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always had the fantasy of being taken somewhere at night you know about a mile or so from your house and dared to strip naked and then getting out of the car to do a task or a dare near the car and then the driver leaves you there naked to make your way back home. I think the excitement and rush of the situation would be a turn on.

phillip john

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These days we live in a compensation culture....kids can't play conkers in school anymore as the school is afraid of being sued. Mcdonalds has to put warning on a coffee cups warning coffee is hot ffs!!!
Getting stripped naked by a group of friends can be considered a prank...If your friends with the person involved you would have a good idea if they would take it as a prank or not...no one goes out to strip a total stranger naked for a prank unless your deranged...so lets get a grip and realise this topic is not about sexual assault or closeted homosexualism!!!