Video Stripped Naked!!!

phillip john

Legendary Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a lot younger,1970 to be exact, I was one of many that got stripped in this bar that we all went to. We were grabbed, pulled to the floor and stripped totally naked. All types and sizes of guys. There wasn't one who got upset,filed charges or sued. It was all considered a joke.
People are too sensitive,judgmental, and don't know how to have a good time. I long for the old days, they were fun.

Lovetheballs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always had the fantasy of being taken somewhere at night you know about a mile or so from your house and dared to strip naked and then getting out of the car to do a task or a dare near the car and then the driver leaves you there naked to make your way back home. I think the excitement and rush of the situation would be a turn on.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The vids are hot!

Reminds me to a situation when i was much younger and i tried to pull down the spedos of a really hung guy of our town at the lake side. Later he pantsed myself and i felt relly ashamed haha...

phillip john

Legendary Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, that is something only the persons involved can answer

Well from the looks of the guys involved I think the answer is pretty obviously....I am just guessing but if they thought of it as sexual assault, laughing would be furthest from their mind!!!!!!! duh!!!!!!!

This site is like a bed of roses, most of you guys are great.....but you always get the odd prick now and again!!!!

Reactions: Sagadrop and jpk338

CRguyaus

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My earliest CMNM fantasies, with me being NM of course, were of being stripped totally naked or down to my underwear. I have envied str8 guys who have bachelor parties and are stripped by their mates and tied up, or enjoy the festivities stripped to their underwear. If I were in either of these scenarios: instant hard on!

garry007k

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once my cousins came for a sleepover at our house and they were 3 bros n we are 4. So me and the middle one amongst the cousins use to sleep together n sometimes we used to get stark naked in bed while all others were asleep n then we used to fondle each other spooning kissing touching each other's private parts enjoying the curves pissing together naked in toilet one day he pushed me on the bed n came over me n was about to kiss me openly on broad day light Infront of my brother's but then I changed the topic n did something else so that nobody should get the feeler but I miss that k should have availed that opportunity after that he got a bit distant from me....

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well from the looks of the guys involved I think the answer is pretty obviously....I am just guessing but if they thought of it as sexual assault, laughing would be furthest from their mind!!!!!!! duh!!!!!!!

This site is like a bed of roses, most of you guys are great.....but you always get the odd prick now and again!!!!

This site is more akin to a pack of school boys ( age appropriate ) who think everything is a grand old joke, till reality knocks on their door . Trust me pervs think they are just being funny ( boys will be boys ) when they grab, touch, fondle or kiss without permission. Just one great big freaking joke, to everyone with the exception of the person being molested or the person being filmed. Scratch out the word molest and add the word bully, same thing. Pack mentality preying on the weak, in your case preying on others for ones own sexual gratification

If one implies Duh as a statement of ignorance then Duh!!!!!!!, would place you akin to a whopping moron

Reactions: cherryboom66

Kendbsnd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These days we live in a compensation culture....kids can't play conkers in school anymore as the school is afraid of being sued. Mcdonalds has to put warning on a coffee cups warning coffee is hot ffs!!!
Getting stripped naked by a group of friends can be considered a prank...If your friends with the person involved you would have a good idea if they would take it as a prank or not...no one goes out to strip a total stranger naked for a prank unless your deranged...so lets get a grip and realise this topic is not about sexual assault or closeted homosexualism!!!
Wow, comparing sexual assault with random things is pretty disgusting, I did not like being hit on the butt or anywhere inappropriate randomly, but it still happened, I said no of course, but the same people I would say no too would be the same ones too do it again And that’s when you consider it sexual assault, just because I’m laughing doesn’t mean that I liked it. I get that you’re defending these kinds of acts, cause if less people made these disgusting videos, what would you jerk of too? I’m not arguing with a gay guy, who’s on lpsg asking for videos of straight people stripped naked forcefully

Reactions: cherryboom66

techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry, that is something only the persons involved can answer
Here you go jumping in on a thread in a highly sexualized forum trying to be the morality police. Save it, your no social justice warrior you're an annoying troll who puts your stink all over these threads.

Reactions: Calcol28

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here you go jumping in on a thread in a highly sexualized forum trying to be the morality police. Save it, your no social justice warrior you're an annoying troll who puts your stink all over these threads.
I respect your opinion; and I am too tired to fight the try and fight good fight. So you win
I win without resorting to name calling

Reactions: tnman