18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fantasy

Here I was…… straddling John…. On stage. I was topless and his grey hairy chest was also bare and pressed against mine. His hairs tickling my nipples. The only thing I was wearing was a very tight blue panties that were giving me the biggest wedgie. I actually hated these panties. But john had mentioned they were his favorite on me So I always wore them on Mondays. Just For him. John’s hands were behind his chair. He wasn’t allowed to touch me here, though in the dark he could and get away with it. That was the rules of the club. On stage there was no way he could touch me, or he’d be kicked out. John was a regular. Sort of. He was MY regular. He came in on Mondays. Every Monday. And requested multiple dances from just me and then he would go home. He was always stone cold sober and tipped me well. Which was nice. I’m chubby mother of 2 and have a nice C section scar that seem to bother most men. John doesn’t care at all. In fact…. Well…. I’ll talk about that later.

After his wife passed, John would come in on mondays and just get lap dances from everyone. But after he met me on my first week… he’s only requested me since. Every Monday. All night. Dance after dance. I’m fine with that. He’s honestly a gentlemen. In this otherwise trashy bar. Most men touch and grab and do more if they can do without getting caught. I hated this job But it paid great money and I had 2 kids and no help from their dad.
John never touches unless he asks. I actually told him I’m ok with HIM touching me anytime HE wants. Yet he still asks. He even touches my scar. He runs his fingers along it. Said it reminded him of his former wife’s scar. I love mondays because I don’t have to deal with the other men who try to do a lot of things they shouldn’t.

John had lost his wife around a decade ago in a car accident. He came to the club every Monday since. The other girls always said he was the sweetest man they ever dealt with. He came just for the feeling of female touch that he lost from his wife. He was an older man. I’m guessing mid 50s. Salt and pepper hair and beard. A silver fox. All the other girls were jealous that he gave me all the attention on Monday’s now. That said. If he turned down a dance from one of the others, he would still tip them.

It was my turn to pull a guest on stage and I picked John. I had pulled his shirt off. Damn. For an older man. He was fire ass hot. Salt and pepper body hair to match the beard. I’m guessing by the hair running down his abdomen into is pants…. The carpet matched the drapes. Muscular yet soft stomach covered in fur. He always wore slacks to the club, and it always felt like he was pretty gifted. He was clearly hard right now.

“You’re tickling my tits John” I giggled in his ear as I bounced on his lap. My ass rippling like an ocean wave on impact with his thighs. Drunk men cheering me on from the crowd

He laughed.
“Sorry Dani” he said. Oh… My name is Danielle, but he’s always called me Dani. I had never been called that. And to be honest. He’s the only man I’d ever let call me that.

“Don’t be sweetie… I’m just glad it’s you, and not some of those guys”. I groaned and smiled at him.
“I’m glad it’s me too” he whispered.

“She’s wasting that dance on that old man!! SHE NEEDS THIS YOUNG MEAT” some clown yelled behind us in the crowd

“He wishes” I laughed rolling my eyes. Holding him tighter as I bounced on him.

“I’m sure he actually does Dani” He smiled

“I doubt it. I’m not that popular here. I’m a little too “mom bod” for these guys” I frowned “as if they’re Fabio”
“Doubt he can get his meat hard anyway” I giggled

“She’s going to kill the old man with that big ass!” He yelled again. “He can’t handle it”
“I can’t think of a better way to die than with you” John smiled at me and winked.
“Mmmmm John!!” I playfully laughed in his ear as The music ended. I loved how we would just talk when we spent mondays together. This never happened with any other patron. It was always….. grunts and groans. Oh yeahs and you’re so fine baby. Why don’t you give me a BJ blah blah blah…..

I stood up and turned and let John put his shirt on as I grabbed the few dollar bills on the stage and then grabbed his hand and led him to a dark corner. A guy, tried to get me to give a lap dance, but I told him John had already paid for time with me
“Whatever ya fat bitch” he replied. It was the loud mouth.
“Fuck you asshole” I yelled and pulled John behind me into the corner

“Jesus what a dickhead” i yelled back at John over the music.

“Don’t worry about him Dani… he’s jealous and you’re better than that” John smiled at me.

I pushed John onto a padded couch and straddled him again.

“I love Mondays” I batted my eyes at him playfully.
“Because I’m a good tipper” John said playfully back.

“Fuck that. I don’t even care about that. You’re a true gentlemen and a real man who knows how to treat a woman. Even a not so lady like woman like me” i smiled at him

“I enjoy Mondays too… but stop being so hard on yourself. You’re an amazing woman” he said

It was dark and we could get away with breaking the rules back here. This was the place where the girls made the good tips. John always tipped me crazy money no matter what, and hell… some days I’d do this for John for free just because he kept me from the creeps. I felt him already getting hard again. He sat there watching me wiggling and getting comfortable on his lap as we talked. His hands at his sides.

“You know you’re always welcome to touch me John” I whispered to him. My lips brushing his earlobe. Pulling his hands to my hips and he then moved them up my side. He always grabbed and massaged my hips. Sometimes rubbing my sides or my legs as I grinded on him. Sometimes he would push me back slightly so he could look, touch and trace my c section scar, which turned me on so much. A few times I’d grab and pull his hands off my hips and over my large breasts. I’d hold his hands against my breasts as he massaged them. I felt his cock get harder the few times I did that.

My pussy began to get wet as his fingers magically dance over my skin. He touched me as if I was the only thing in the world. He touched me as if he was doing it for MY pleasure and not his. He touched me like no man had ever touched me. My pussy was already pouring and he had only touched my hips and waist today. He was the only man in this building that’s ever had that affect on me. It was so hot how quickly he got so hard with me too. Most of the guys couldnt even get hard or stay hard. A few I could feel poking my panties
But John… well. John’s seemed to begin to rise upward like everyone else, but then flatten out and grow toward his belt and I could feel his thick shaft pressed against me. Unlike all the other guys, that I would only hover over their lap, I straight grinded my pussy against John’s bulge. Sometimes those guys I’d barely touch would cum inside their pants and jump up embarrassed. John just enjoyed our bodies touching. He never seemed close to cumming. But always held me tightly and let me grind him.

He broke the silence.
“I’ve never asked…. How old are you Dani?”

“I’m 22” I replied. I was a young mother of 2 girls. 5 and 2. I was stripping to pay for school for them and me. Their daddy bailed as soon as I got pregnant. I hooked up with him again by mistake… my dumbass mistake. And got pregnant again. Again he vanished. I’ve never seen him since.

“How old are you John?”
“I’m 52” he said “an old 52 year old man”
“Well you’re a sexy 52” I flirted

“and you’re absolutely intoxicating Dani” he replied. His hands moving up and down my thick hips. He looked down

I looked down between us, My forehead against his as I stopped moving… His right hand had left my hip and his fingers were tracing my scar. My stomach muscles tightened. My pussy quivered. Chills overtook me. I breathed slowly.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked

“Nothing.. just watching you touch me“. But honestly I was thinking about what I really wanted to do to him Right now….. fuck this man was in my head. I needed him in my pussy.

“It reminds me of my wife’s scar” he began” She gave me 2 boys…. She hated that scar.” He laughed softly. “I adored it….Does it bother you that I touch yours?”He asked softly. For the first time. He traced the entire scar into the waistband of my panties. Goosebumps covered my body.
“Oh….Jesus…..John….” I whimpered and gasped. At this point he had permission to fo whatever he wanted to me… Jesus what was happening….

“No. I don’t mind at all sweetie” I tried to compose myself. “I’m glad I remind you of your wife…. She was a lucky woman”

We sat in silence. Neither of us moved. Other than his left hand gripping my hip. The fingers of his right still following my scar.

“What are you thinking about sweetie?” I asked.

“How much I miss my wife. How much you remind me of her…..How much you are so much alike yet so different…. I’m thinking about how beautiful you are” He replied. I looked down staring in his eyes.

“I’ve got a secret John” I whispered.
“What’s that Hun?” He asked. His hands gripping my soft thick hips.

“Grab my tits and I’ll tell you” I giggled in his ear. His hands moved up my sides slowly. and closed around my heavy hanging breasts. His thumbs massaged my nipples and they instantly solidified.
“Your breasts are perfect” he moaned softly.

“John…..” I sighed as I was beginning to grind against him again.

“You make me so wet…. No one else has ever made me this wet….. you soak these blue panties every week” I wrapped my arms around his neck laying my head on his shoulder and grinded my full body against him. I could feel His cock hardening more and i could feel him pushing my panties between my pussy lips.
“Oooh yeah baby” i groaned and I instantly hated myself for the way I said that to him. It seemed fake. Even though I meant it. He was for sure pushing my buttons. I melted against him as I grinded. I wiggled my body, enjoying the sensations and felt his hard bulge push my lips apart and he was now grinding against my swollen clit.

“Oh Jesus” I gasped, arching slightly.
“You ok?” He asked.
“God yes” I moaned in his ear, without thinking. This was beginning to get out of control. I was losing my mind… The motion was actually beginning to build to an orgasm…. In me!!

“John……Jesus. John. I’m about to cum…. John… Christ…, Is that ok?” I moaned in his ear as I continued to use his bulge to massage my clit
“Uhm… yes of course Dani!” He laughed.
“I’m honored to have that affect on you!”
I grinded harder against him. I kissed at his neck. He gripped my ass tightly, pulling me snuggly against him. I grinded faster
“Oh fuck John. Oh god. Oh my god. Oh my god… Jesus fuck. Jesus. Oohhh Uugghh oooh my GOD” I came hard as I dry humped him. My thighs squeezing against him my arms around him tightly, my body jerking and shaking against him. I grunted and groaned into his shoulder so no one nearby could hear me. I was actually embarrassed and would also likely get fired if anyone found out this just happened.

“I’m so sorry John” I whispered in his ear “THAT has never happened” I giggled.
“Please don’t be Dani, he said still holding me “that was so hot to be honest”
I sat up and smiled at him. I put my hands on his chest through his shirt.
“ I mean… that has never happened ever I’ve never orgasmed from a man EVER…Thank you John… I mean it. I apparently Needed that” I kissed his cheek. “I shouldn’t have let that continue to happen. But thank you” the music went soft
“Last call…. We close in 20 minutes gentlemen” a females voice called over the speakers.
“I better head out and beat the drunks” he smiled.
I climbed off… my pussy literally dripping down my thighs. I was so glad it was dark. But I could clearly see his pants were soaked too…
“Jesus John … I’m so sorry i did that to you!” I touched his wet crotch. His dick was still hard as a rock.
“Haha. That’s ok… I’ll tell anyone that asks that the hottest woman on earth made me have an accident. I’m sure I’m not the first to do that here” he laughed
“Please be careful going home Dani.” He said.
“I will sweeetie” I said. He kissed my cheek and walked away.