Strippers who dance totally nude and hard, or those who cover it and let you touch?

Were you wearing a thong or were you naked?
A thong, but I purposely wore smaller size to tease and for better tips. It work but it was hard keeping my dick in my thong and the pre fun was something else. Honestly, I shouldn't speak for other dancers I just know I was super horny all the time.

Torio

Sexy Member
Media
A thong, but I purposely wore smaller size to tease and for better tips. It work but it was hard keeping my dick in my thong and the pre fun was something else. Honestly, I shouldn't speak for other dancers I just know I was super horny all the time.
Were u required to wear a thong? I believe I have seen that one dancer who has the huge boner and is in the pic at the top. Do u know his name?

Were u required to wear a thong? I believe I have seen that one dancer who has the huge boner and is in the pic at the top. Do u know his name?
Can't say I do. I've been out of the game for a minute. I would of been down working full nude but it was clothing by law. Did stop guys from getting a hold of all parts of me.

Reactions: teninchman

Torio

Sexy Member
Media
Can't say I do. I've been out of the game for a minute. I would of been down working full nude but it was clothing by law. Did stop guys from getting a hold of all parts of me.
Lol, sounds like u enjoyed it though! Yeah most of the clubs require clothing, but I can swear I have seen that guy in the pic stripping. Your dick as big as his? LOL

Got a better paying job that if they knew probably wouldn't be good for any chance of advancement. I always shaved I looks weird hanging out of the thongs I wore. Besides it makes it look bigger bald, imo. Not a cock ring but did use these nude nylon ties. I'd jerk off, get it nice and clubbed and the it off. So I was nice and full without being a total hard on.

Why did u stop? Did u shave ur pubes, etc.? Wear a cock ring? Did u mostly strip in clubs or at parties?
Clubs to start but by the end mostly parties. Like parties more lot more liberties and freedom. Those would get wild real quick

Reactions: Rustyridge