Strippers who dance totally nude and hard, or those who cover it and let you touch?

I work a private party years back. Wouldn't say college age but they clearly knew each other in college. Me and two other strippers. Needless to say they were very friendly and had got the party started before we showed up. My thong was off about 20 minutes in. One of the striker's did take a guy to the bedroom. I just jerked off and came for them.

Were you wearing a thong or were you naked?
A thong, but I purposely wore smaller size to tease and for better tips. It work but it was hard keeping my dick in my thong and the pre fun was something else. Honestly, I shouldn't speak for other dancers I just know I was super horny all the time.

Got a better paying job that if they knew probably wouldn't be good for any chance of advancement. I always shaved I looks weird hanging out of the thongs I wore. Besides it makes it look bigger bald, imo. Not a cock ring but did use these nude nylon ties. I'd jerk off, get it nice and clubbed and the it off. So I was nice and full without being a total hard on.

And yeah, I think I have seen that stripper in a club. Even though your supposed to cover your dick, the manager had him come out completely naked and rock hard! You were never nude in a club?
Ha ha, check and check. I get hard very quickly so it was a struggle keeping it all cover. Not that I really wanted to anyway, lol. I occasionally travel and could do a spot at a nude club. It was fun great money but usually didn't allow lap dances which sucked.

I did and and still do, lol. Maybe I'll get back in. You might have talk me back into the stripping biz, lol. I miss getting felt up by random strangers

Back in the good old days there were “sausage parties”. The video leaves a lot to be desired, but gets the idea across.

Do such parties still go on and have you performed? Do they usually end up in room full of guys getting it on with each other?

GAYWIRE - This Sausage Party Is Out Of boning Control! at College Gay Movies Tube

Torio

Sexy Member
Media
image-png.1295016

By looking at the pic, he is definitely in a bar or club. Wonder if its more of a turn on to be doing this illegally? Lmao

They never broken out into a full out orgy but there were occasions where a dancer would go off with a customer and have some fun. To be honest, I did so myself sometimes

Were u required to wear a thong? I believe I have seen that one dancer who has the huge boner and is in the pic at the top. Do u know his name?
Can't say I do. I've been out of the game for a minute. I would of been down working full nude but it was clothing by law. Did stop guys from getting a hold of all parts of me.

Reactions: teninchman