Stroke turns rugby player into twink hairdresser?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by NumberTwentySix, Jan 27, 2012.

1. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

The things some people will do just to come out of the closet amaze me. I did a search for this topic and didn't turn anything up. The story is a few months old, however, so I'm sorry if this has been discussed already. A British banker broke his neck while at a practice with his amateur rugby side. The man then had a stroke, and spinal fluid seeped into his brain. Upon awakening in the hospital, fiancee at his side, he declared that something had been re-wired and he was now really, really gay. The guy left the woman he loved, quit his job, became totally body-obsessed and lost a ton of weight, trained to be a hairdresser, and found a 19yo boyfriend. No big deal, he said. He just wasn't the same person anymore and was totally ok with it. I don't know if this is legit. It seems pretty tabloid and silly on its face, but it's a hell of a story either way. I know a stroke can cause dramatic changes in the brain, but IMO this is a bit much. Here's the story... Chris Birch stroke: Rugby player wakes up gay after freak gym accident | Mail Online

2. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Yeah, been done before...few threads about it.....I think the consensus was that it's a fabricated story.

Draft saved Draft deleted