stroking alpha friend's ego

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm average size. My best friend is really big. Though he is significantly shorter than weaker than me, and I've had more success with women, his cock size makes him a little bit of the "alpha" in our friendship. He's a guy who gets off on power, and I think that's what he likes about this, and he also loves to have people know and talk about his big cock. He's totally straight, though.

For some reason, I really want to bolster that aspect of our relationship, his being the alpha male. My girlfriend has agreed to help- she's going to ask to measure our cocks, and we're going to ask him for a clone-a-willy of his cock for me to use on her. I want us to really be able to feel the power structure of our relationship.

I guess I just wanted to open this up for general discussion. It's a desire that I've had that has been growing, and I've just recently sort of come to terms with it in my head. Anyone else ever had similar feelings? Anyone have an experience to share? Any suggestions for how I could flatter my friend's big cock?

ps. I know he's big for two reasons. One, we've been best friends for years
and we talk about everything. Two, we shared a girlfriend of mine once for a night. Just to give you some context for our relationship.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And for a second there, I thought you were directing this post to me...! :tongue:

==

I chose my user name based on what people rl were telling me: that they viewed me as a dominant figure/leader, in a good/fair way, however, not a tyrant.

It wasn't just a being taller, big muscles, or big dick thing... but they said I had a way of delegating situations in a strong but fair dominating way, and my ideas usually ended up being the best interests for each party involved. Which for whatever reason the ladies seem to like guys with that attitude. :smile:

Now the ladies also all like the big cock thing of course and that's another big part of the 'alpha' terminology coming from them imo! Not sure how many of my guy friends really have an accurate idea or even would care about that with me (most of them are married and not willing to experiment) in the sense of thinking about who is more/less alpha... but if you asked any of them they would tell you I'm the first person they are gonna call if they need help or are in trouble.

I would be careful though about trying to get too personal with your friend about his cock (i.e. the clone a willy thing) because it might push him a way from you or he might get wierded out... but you know him better than all of us here anyway. :wink: If you guys have already shared a girl then he's probably aware of you guy's size difference though and might be more open to try something new.

Last edited:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I sort of assume your male friends would care about it... but that's my way of thinking, of course. Something about better endowed guys makes me feel like they're above me, and it seems really natural and fine.

I am a little worried about weirding him out of course, but I predict that my girlfriend being involved should put him more at ease. And he knows and accepts that I'm weird, so if he doesn't go for it, I think it wouldn't strain our friendship too much.

Amazing cock, by the way. Your name fits you well.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... why would you want to do this? I'm not judging you, I just really have no idea why you want your friend to be more dominant?

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dunno, I had a weird childhood, maybe that's it, haha. But does it really matter why? It gets me off, and my girlfriend is happy to play along (even though she is not at all attracted to him).

But... in answer to your "why" question... it's because whenever he mentions his big cock and how women love it, I feel inferior and turned on... when we watch TV and penis enlargement pill commercials come on, or if we're together and someone makes a "size matters" comment, I can tell he feels smug and superior, and I feel like he's right to feel that way. I guess I feel like it's my place to be below him... I've always loved getting him women by telling them about his thick cock, and I've felt like I've been serving him by doing so...

I guess in short, it feels like by helping him be dominant to me, I feel (not think) I am making things "the way they're supposed to be".

I wonder if anyone here has had similar feelings?

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend has agreed to help- she's going to ask to measure our cocks, and we're going to ask him for a clone-a-willy of his cock for me to use on her.

Dude... thats way hot... i wish i had a friend i could do that with... go for it and let us know how it works out

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd like to blow him, but he would never let me, and if I did get the chance, I don't think I'd "be done with it"

I wouldn't get what I really wanted just by blowing him.

Last edited:

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I'd like to blow him, but he would never let me, and if I did get the chance, I don't think I'd "be done with it"

I wouldn't get what I really wanted just by blowing him.

I know exactly how you feel. But just don't mess things up... It's one of the fears I had. Judge things very carefully if you intend on making a move.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think a true alpha male doesn't need or even want his ego stroked. A big dick is not a prerequisite for being dominant. One of my best friends is an alpha male and has a six incher.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I think a true alpha male doesn't need or even want his ego stroked. A big dick is not a prerequisite for being dominant. One of my best friends is an alpha male and has a six incher.

I agree. I think that he's mistaking an alpha male for an egotist.

Mister B, I think that you should just compliment him, but be very subtle. Play the field for a while to se where things stand. You'll get a feel for the boundaries... then you can act.

I'd like to know what happens.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I think a true alpha male doesn't need or even want his ego stroked.

Maybe not directly ... but certainly indirectly.
He has to know he's in charge. Hius ego requires that.
A big part of this is having lots of 'respect' for his opinions.
But maybe you're thinking strictly in sexual terms, vince ... and I suppose there are 'sexual alpha males' who compartmentalize their need for dominance, keeping it all in the bedroom/barn/back seat.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to say, this is a really hot idea. I love playing with dominance and submission, and this really hits that sweet spot. I hope it goes well and, even if things don't happen, that you keep sending us your fantasies!

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm average size. My best friend is really big. Though he is significantly shorter than weaker than me, and I've had more success with women, his cock size makes him a little bit of the "alpha" in our friendship. He's a guy who gets off on power, and I think that's what he likes about this, and he also loves to have people know and talk about his big cock. He's totally straight, though.

For some reason, I really want to bolster that aspect of our relationship, his being the alpha male. My girlfriend has agreed to help- she's going to ask to measure our cocks, and we're going to ask him for a clone-a-willy of his cock for me to use on her. I want us to really be able to feel the power structure of our relationship.

I guess I just wanted to open this up for general discussion. It's a desire that I've had that has been growing, and I've just recently sort of come to terms with it in my head. Anyone else ever had similar feelings? Anyone have an experience to share? Any suggestions for how I could flatter my friend's big cock?

ps. I know he's big for two reasons. One, we've been best friends for years
and we talk about everything. Two, we shared a girlfriend of mine once for a night. Just to give you some context for our relationship.

Go for it, if it's what you want.

I'd only do this with a bisexual or a gay man only.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please don't buzzkill in my thread, vince.

^_~
Sorry man. Go for whatever turns your crank. But be careful not to hurt what sounds like a cool friendship. Hope it works out for you.

Maybe not directly ... but certainly indirectly.
He has to know he's in charge. Hius ego requires that.
A big part of this is having lots of 'respect' for his opinions.
But maybe you're thinking strictly in sexual terms, vince ... and I suppose there are 'sexual alpha males' who compartmentalize their need for dominance, keeping it all in the bedroom/barn/back seat.
Actually I was thinking more in terms of daily life. I just don't adequate my cock with my role in relationships with people I meet. I mean there is no connection. I don't think, "I have the biggest dick in the room, so I'm in charge." In most cases, certainly at work, I'm the one others look to for leadership. I often have the good idea or the solution and people seem to like it. I try to be aware and not be pushy and accept other peeps ideas. Doing that has cost me a lot in the past, but that's the price you pay for not being an asshole.

Sexually, yeah if the situation warrants it I'll be the dominent alpha and get off on it too. But I prefer to have sex with another on an equal basis. The more alpha (male or female) my partner is, the better really.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think getting ur gf involved in this is the way to go bro... be strategic about it... see if turns him on/boosts his ego to know that ur girlfriend knows and likes that his bigger

cockisgod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what happened with this? I thought your "acknowledging your friend as your superior because he has a bigger cock" plan was really hot and hope you were able to go through with it.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, I'm glad that you're still interested!

My friend started seeing a girl exclusively soon after my OP. Having known him intimately for years, and having great intuition regarding his behavior, I feel that him being in a relationship would make it less likely for him to agree when my girlfriend and I ask him for the replica of his cock. I won't go into why exactly I feel this way- I just know him well enough to make that determination.

My girlfriend and I agree that because we are essentially only going to have one shot at this, we'd better wait for optimal conditions. That means we have to wait 'til he's out of this relationship. And while I would ever really want him to break up with a girl that made him happy, he and this particular girl are not very well suited to one another, and there are a lot of signs that their relationship is coming to an end.

Believe me, you all will be the very first to know when we do ask him, and if everything goes according to plan I should have more follow-ups that should be of interest to you!

Wish me luck.