Strong in the lips, weak in the hips.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_superlarge, Aug 7, 2007.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I once heard a guy, who happened to think oral sex was nasty, say that. Every once in a while he would bring up his "extra inches" and said he left women "breathless" from just fucking with his extra size. He did no doubt have an extra long one (though it didn't seem to me it looked any extra thick), as I saw him with an erection (through his clothes) after he had been kissing some chick. His idea of that sentence's meaning was that guys who lack in screwing size strive more in oral. I've heard one other guy say the exact same "strong in the lips, weak in the hips" and a chick nearby agreed with him. In that case I don't know if the guy was referring to penis size, or if he was thinking fucking technique (with any size).

I'm just wondering if you have noticed any correlation pertaining to that sentence (whatever it specifically means)? Have you heard that sentence said before?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

No correlation whatsoever, in my experience all men try their very best whether its with their lips or their hips.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive talked to a few of the SPH (small penis humiliation) guys and they brag about their oral skills. But dare i say for the average/larger sized guy there wouldnt be any correlation, only exprience to which they enjoy and do more

4. weener000

weener000 New Member

Well yes, maybe all men did their best, but maybe guys with a smaller one are more experienced in servicing women not just as a foreplay.
    For me it is allways a possibility to compensate some shortcomings in another department. :tongue:

weener

Please excuse misspellings, english is not my native tongue.

5. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Somehow it always seems to come back to the premise that a man with a smaller cock must "compensate" by doing well in other areas. What a load of bollocks! Men with smaller cocks have no reason to have to compensate- and men with large cocks can be just as skilled at foreplay and oral sex as they want to be. Its in the man, not the size of his cock.

and no I have never heard that phrase.

6. weener000

weener000 New Member

Well, if I want to make my wife happy, I have to compensate! I think thats enough reason. For sure men with large cocks can be just as skilled in foreplay and oral sex. It´s only that I guess that many short men are just more experienced in doing oral than in intercourse an vice versa.

weener

7. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    no no no I'm not saying you dont want to make your wife happy- of course you do and thats wonderful! But dont think its because of your size that you must do, you are doing it because you love her, and thats the best reason of all, no matter the size of the cock.

8. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

They have to make up for it in some way.

9. braumeister

braumeister New Member

Albums:
    I've never had any complaints about my oral technique. In fact, nothing but good things have been said about it.

10. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

IME, (and I don't care for oral, in general) the men who eat well aren't so good with the penis.

It's confounding.

11. Hincapie

Hincapie New Member

i'm still waiting for some absolutely breathtaking oral. maybe its just not my thing. even if a guy is terrible with his hips, i can always get on top and make sure i like it.

12. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Your post reminds me of something. You know how some women say size doesn't matter, some of them saying that hung guys tend to not work it well, relying on their penis sizes too much. What never gets a mention by the size doesn't matter group is that if a hung guy isn't working it well she can get on top. I find it quite suspicious that they never even mention women riding. That doesn't get brought up, ever, and that raises a red flag - those women don't want to bring that up as it goes against their positive posting for the average and small guys.

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If a guy irrespective of his size is doing something badly I simply tell him what to do the way I like it, ignoring it and getting on top would simply mean he wouldn't know that I considered him to be doing something badly.

I don't see any link between a smaller guy, who to make up for his size performed oral sex more often than a bigger guy, being better at it - if you perform oral sex for 2000 hours or 3000 hours you get your basic technique in the first few hours. In my experience all men like to please so they all love eating pussy, besides which, the look, smell, feel and taste of pussy is designed to appeal to men.

Draft saved Draft deleted