Strong smelling pussies, a turn on?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These two ladies had the strongest smelling pussies Ive ever smelled.
I remember a girl back in my college days...her name was Danielle...she was attractive about 5'9 blonde hair blue eyes,...with nice legs and feet, and big boobs...she was the girlfriend of one of my dormmates....she would be in the dorm area from time to time...I always thought she was very attractive, and I noticed that she had a strong pussy smell. It was a sweet smell, and every time I smelled it, it would strongly arouse me. When I first met her I smelled it just a bit...I thought if thats what she smells like, then she must taste good....Sometimes when you would see her on the campus, you would smell a tad bit of it, but not as much as when she was hanging out in the living area of the dorm I lived in.
I went home one of the weekends and when I came back.....she wasnt there, but the smell was extremely strong...the dormmate who was her boyfriend was in a seperate room than mine, but apparently they fucked like crazy on the Saturday night of that weekend...her sweet but pungent pussy odor hung in the air from that night until the middle of the week, like Wednesday or something....when I was hanging out in my room, or sleeping at night it made me rock hard.
One time I was waiting to use the bathroom, and she came out of it, and you could smell her pussy smell just outside the door, and especially when I went into the bathroom it was strong.........A year later on the campus, I would run into her and say hello...she was dating someone different than that dormmate, but I could smell a hint of her pussy as I would stop and chat with her for a minute on the campus. I wonder if she wore panties or not, .....but wearing panties probably couldnt stop her strong sweet odor.

..............A different girl who was actually in my dormroom a different year, had a strong odor....only when she removed her panties to have set. Her panties never smelled....but as soon as they came off her strong sweet smell filled the room and the smell would only last in the room for the night...her name was Jenna, and she was always a very horny girl.
Arousal no doubt has an effect on when and how much a pussy smells....I mean the tall blonde girl smelled when You met her ,but then that weekend when she had sex with that guy, it was 10 times stronger and hung in the air...so high arousal caused it to go way stronger ...it was the strongest Ive ever smelled.

Ive met other women who had slight smells when aroused and most you cant smell in public like the tall blonde.

......I wonder what it would smell like after a roomfull of horny women watched male strippers make them hornier...with so many wet crotches and panties in the same room, it might be overwhelming.

Reactions: curiousrimmer

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I don't have a great sense of smell, but when I did smell pussy it was due to a lack of personal hygeine.""I have a decent sense of smell and it was bad hygeine smell... and I love eatin' pussy. Love it. But when it smells bad...no!" BAD PUSSY ODOR IS LACK OF HYGEINE -- lack of personal hygeine is something I say run from as fast as you can.

Last edited:

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...her sweet but pungent pussy odor hung in the air from that night until the middle of the week

......I wonder what it would smell like after a roomfull of horny women watched male strippers make them hornier...with so many wet crotches and panties in the same room, it might be overwhelming.
1. Maybe she had really poor hygiene? I mean, if someone was to ever say that they could smell me when their face wasn't buried between my legs... I'd be mortified.

Women get the exact same thing as uncircumcised men. It's called Smegma and it's around the clitoris on women that don't wash correctly or only wash the outside of the labia.

Or maybe it was just the smell of sex you could smell those few days?

2. Women get aroused by male strippers? Eek!
Not this black duck. I find it kinda tacky and unimaginative.

3. Maybe you just have super smelling powers. Have you ever seen the movie 'Perfume'? You might be able to identify with this dude's sense of smell. Pretty interesting.

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006)

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
but apparently they fucked like crazy on the Saturday night of that weekend...her sweet but pungent pussy odor hung in the air from that night until the middle of the week, like Wednesday or something....

How awesome your olfactories are!!!
The odor of sebaceous glands from a pussy turns me off.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think smell is so attached to our sexuality. I have a very strong sense of smell and at work the women cycle together is almost puke time for me...as a gay man it is like I am repulsed by it. Also a few guys I know have unique smells and no one else smells it. It is like my chest tingles inside form the odor I am so drawn to it. So I can see how a straight guy might find this odor on women hot

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok... what some people are thinking is just an unclean personal part may actually be the sign of a PH imbalance or infection. Women have very delicate PH balances and depending upon many things this can be tipped off balance. Fish is not a normal smell though people have come to joke about it. The "Fishy" smell be it on a fish or a human is the smell of bateria at work. Fish is the smell of a bacterial infection which could have been brought on by many things. Washing, douching or spraying with deodorant to many women's chagrin may not cure the problem. It needs medical attention. Unfortunately because so many people have had this problem they tend to think it is a normal yet unpleasant smell.
There are also other women who just have a very pungent natural smell. IT isnt necessarily negative it just may be rather strong. Just as some men have a strong personal odor while others do not. It may be body chemistry as well as the foods and medications the person may be ingesting.

ManHandler26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GROSS. Im gay and i think any odor man or woman is freaking gross. Shower people, unless you are going for the (Early Man) homeless smell. Not Attractive. It's 2009. There's colognes and powders.

Damn i always expect my man to smell like a fucken PEACH. Ass and Crotch.
Then i can eat it all NIGHT.

PEACE:biggrin1:

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very simple about pussy odor: it's not really there if she washes daily. She needs no sprays or deodorants.
Men' genitalia smell bad also if they're not washed well. And a circumcised cock can smell too so the big deal about unclean prepuces is hogwash (and I am circumcised).
You might as well blame women for bad underarm smell.
Wash, boys and girls, wash.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Maybe she had really poor hygiene? I mean, if someone was to ever say that they could smell me when their face wasn't buried between my legs... I'd be mortified.

Then feel free to be mortified,Cause guess what!I can smell you male or female.It has nothing to do with bad hygiene.:tongue:

Tsinitoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From my point of view, it might be the girls' pheromones that he is "smelling". I too can "smell" those from some girls and it's an instant boner for me.

Reactions: diver6

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely a BIG difference between healthy natural smell of pussy and an unclean and infected smell. The latter would probably smell like rotten fish, raw sewage (hydrogen sulfide/rotten eggs smell), fecal matter, spoiled meat or beef stew according to what I've read from articles, both medical and casual (forums/magazines/books/websites). I'm definitely an info junkie.

Unless someone has some degree of trimethylaminuria, outside of having an infection, pussy does and should not naturally smell like pungent fish or any of the other unusual offensive odors I listed above.

For most women, the natural smell of pussy varies from a very light to heavy musky odor which might take on different aroma undertones. The undertones will often be based on diet, pheromones and/or the leftover smell of items a woman uses to bathe/clean herself.

Some women will smell more "sweeter", "saltier" or "sourer" than others. Some women naturally have much stronger scent no matter how clean they are.

Women who eat a very high protein/low carbohydrate diet will carry both a metallic bitter taste and smell to their vulvae (area surrounding vaginal opening which most people mistake for the vagina) and vaginal canal.

Hard to believe that a woman's pussy can be smelled just from appearing on campus from several feet or rooms away. LMAO!! Wow. That's one powerfully aromatic pussy! Either that or the man claiming to smell her has the nose of a damned bloodhound literally.

But everyone is different. Some people are very attracted to natural odors in others and sometimes when the odors are extremely strong, overpowering or would be considered offensive and unpleasant to most others. I read a thread about year ago on another forum that was about ass odor. The men and women on that thread preferred their partner to cultivate and maintain a very strong odor about the ass for sexual contact because it was very arousing to them.

I do not share this attraction at all but to each their own.

Last edited: