Strong smelling pussies, a turn on?

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll admit that I do get turned on by a pungent pussy. However, it's very difficult trying to describe a particular smell to someone; and one man's meat is another man's poison, so let's try not to be too critical of the OP.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
There are several reasons for bad smell no one has discussed here. Here is a list from Medline:

• Bacterial vaginosis (BV) -- Bacteria that normally live in the vagina overgrow, causing a grey discharge and fishy odor that worsen after sexual intercourse. BV is not sexually transmitted.
  • Cervical or vaginal cancer (rarely a cause of excess discharge)
  • Chlamydia
  • Forgotten tampon or foreign body
  • Gonorrhea
  • Other infections and sexually transmitted diseases
  • Trichomonas
  • Vaginal yeast infection
Even the benign yeast infection you don't want. I have had one and believe me it was the most painful bothersome thing I ever had involving my penis glans. I had to keep cream on it and bandage it for two weeks. The only symptom was tiny ulcers on the head that had red rings around them. It hurt like hell for it to even touch underwear. If you want to see the article you can look at it and related links @ MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Vaginal discharge
You guys know what to do.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*BARF* I really wish I hadn't read this thread.

No smell please.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh please people, he's not talking about crotch rot. While it was odd how far away he could still smell it i dont think he's describing a smegma smell.

I can smell my pheromones in my pubic hair when im turned on (the primary purpose of pubic hair is to retain this smell) i can smell my husbands. My husbands balls can sometimes smell bleachy when he's way turned on.

The smell my pubes have, my labia and my vagina are all different. If i smell of my fingers after fingering or my vibe after putting it in it smells the exact same every time. I can't explain it. It's not bad, its a very human smell. Parfumes and soaps dont smell like human beings.

I burry my face in my husbands armpit during sex. It enhance the whole experience. Im very sensory motivated.

If you think all pussies that have a smell have to smell bad- let me Fedex a pair of my panties to you and you'll think differently.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i smell sweet and its barely there. taste is very mild and sweet too. i cant go down on a guy or a girl that has a strong smell. its been said before but i'm saying it again. SOAP AND WATER FOLKS!
xx

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls pussies stink can peel wall paper off the wall. Don't know when intervention with the ob/gyn is necessary. I wonder how some breath mints shoved up would work.

Last edited:

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you guys need to smell a better class of women, i have never smelled a pussy i didn't love, even after it was freshly fucked.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My neighbor has a beagle which will sniff a menstruating crotch with a vengeance.
Old women or young girls will not arouse the dog.
Is this common?. Most dogs do not crotch discriminate, they would sniff Mother Theresa.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My neighbor has a beagle which will sniff a menstruating crotch with a vengeance.
Old women or young girls will not arouse the dog.
Is this common?. Most dogs do not crotch discriminate, they would sniff Mother Theresa.

That reminds me of how growing up a friend's dogs would eat his mom and his sister's used pads and tampons! These were beagles, labs, and some sort of hound. :puke: