Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi!
as you can see my penis is strongly curved up when its hard.
i think this looks very good and for some sexpositions it is very "helpful" for both of us to reach the highest pleasures, but there are some positions that doesnt work at all. :mad:
when my girlfriend is riding me, she must be very carefull not to bend it to much, but mostly she fucks the hell out of me...hopefully nothing bad happend so far! :biggrin1:
but sometimes it hurts a bit after the fun.

someone else have this problem?

...Mo

Attachments

Reactions: stevenowen

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Realmo, I have the same shape as you, very strong upward curve when really hard. Both women and men have said how i manage to hit the right spot and I never feel any discomfort unless i go too deep.

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@rimmer: thanks for your answer! but: can u use it in any position, or do you have the feeling, it can be too much bending?

@crescendo: Lol...i will give ny best for you!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Realmo, most positions are Ok as long as the recipient doesn't go wild lol. Have to be careful if someone is sitting on it that they don't lean back too far but that doesn't often happen because when they sit on me they have to be careful that it doesn't go too deep until they are used to it.

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
did they have to cough when you go to deep?
my girlfriend did, but she said thats ok...:rolleyes:

Hi Realmo, most positions are Ok as long as the recipient doesn't go wild lol. Have to be careful if someone is sitting on it that they don't lean back too far but that doesn't often happen because when they sit on me they have to be careful that it doesn't go too deep until they are used to it.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No one has ever said anything, i'll have to ask next time. I;ve just been asked not to thrust too hard by my wife.