Stronger Second Orgasm??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Add852005, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Add852005

Add852005 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi all

Basically iv noticed that when i masturbate and cum first time, yeah its good ect but when i give it 10 minutes and i masturbate again, there isnt hardly any cum at all but the orgasm is much more powerful and its amazin...

so just wondering if its the same with other guys really

thanks

2. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    x1000!!!

3. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    actually, the second was in much better...

the third one is AMAZING

4. docilej

docilej Member

What is this "second orgasm" that you speak of?

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :3822733875wackit:
    wait till you try it with a woman!!! that's really going to blow you away!

6. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^This women speaks the truth!
    :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  8. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Regardless of where my dick is (or what it's inserted into), my always orgasms get more intense with each successive one I have in a session. Sometimes I have to stop after the fourth or fifth one as I'm just too blown away from the light-headed sensation from my orgasm.
    Needless to say, I prefer long, intense, bouts between the sheets, over "quickies" (unless they're taken in some semi-public spot, which is always fun). I've also found it interesting that after each orgasm, it takes me less time to come than it took for the last one. Unfortunately, after my second orgasm in a session, the amount of semen which I shoot drops off quite a bit until I've had a chance to rest a while.
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only male who doesn't just go for blowing his load and then falling to sleep.

9. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

yes second orgasm strange it was thinner but went a lot further, probably something to do with it.

10. RideRocket

Gold Member

Second (and subsequent) orgasms are always more intense because they tend to be harder to achieve. Cum amount tends to vary though. Sometimes the second has little, but the third produces a heavy load.

11. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

the second is always the biggest!! but its the hardest to come along!!! i share the same experience as far as cumming is concerned too.....wait till u reach the third one though....it'll make u twitch! lol

12. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Yes, the second (or later) orgasm can be mind-blowing. I don't know why, really.

13. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

Weird, but true. My second orgasm is more intense than the first. The cum is much thinner, shoots farther, and I get more contractions...

After No. 4, I ususally knock off. If I shoot too many blanks it just gets swollen and painful down there. Anything after 6 and I am asking for trouble the next day.

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    an orgasm achieved very close to a prior one generally yields less cum because you've basically blown it. your body needs to time to produce more of the fluids in cum. there's a lot more than just sperm that goes into seminal fluid. sugars, fats, and whole bunch of other stuff make it up and your body needs some time to replenish.

as for why the orgasm is more intense, i have no idea. personally, i think it's because you're already swimming in a sea of oxytocin and other feel good hormones that are released when you have an orgasm

15. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The third one's the best!

I believe that it has something to do with one's prostate. It needs to be sufficiently stimulated in order to have those intense orgasms. So, with the second and third orgasm, it has already been 'triggered'.

That's why sometimes first orgasms vary in intensity too. The more stimulated the prostate, the better the orgasm. And I don't mean that it's necessary to stimulate it with an inserted finger or such. I can trigger it by merely focussing on it.

#15 Mastur, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  16. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    For me, the second or third orgasm, with a woman is the best! For some reason, if we spend the day, just enjoying ourselves, we might have sex a dozen times, but I will only orgasm 3-4 times.

If she goes down on me, whatever number that is, I am done after that. It's just way more draining. Like she removed all the hormones that make me able to have an erection. I figured the second/third session had my tissues all swollen, so the orgasm, especially ejaculation, feels 100% better!

17. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

If a male is multi-orgasmic the successive orgasms usually grow in strength instead of diminish. There are men who can go multiple times and by the time they are going into "dry cum" they are entering a different world.

Some can do it when they are teens but as we age the percentage of us who cannot increases very rapidly.

I remember being able to do that in my teens and it was incredible and the strength of the contractions literally rocked my world!

Draft saved Draft deleted