Stronzo was banned?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeremyA said:
I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this to you Heather Louanna, but you are real purty :rolleyes:

Dont hit me I bruise easily.
And you wrote that just 377 posts after she last posted on this thread.

You're clearly a master of comic timing, and no mistake about it. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
alessandro; che ne pensi?

Mi sembra che il soggetto è, finalmente, meno infiamatorio. D'accordo?
Si, Stronzo, sono d'accordo... ma il "tuo" filo è indistruttibile e immortale... :rolleyes: :saevilw:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
But you're agreeable to most things, it seems to me... :rolleyes: ...you horny devil!

i always thought it was a good quality :biggrin1: ... you have no idea tonight ...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that_other_guy said:
i always thought it was a good quality :biggrin1: ... you have no idea tonight ...

You're right, and it doesn't make you seem "easy" in the slightest.. :rolleyes:. ... especially if you bend over and demand punishment at all the right junctures...

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
You're right, and it doesn't make you seem "easy" in the slightest.. :rolleyes:. ... especially if you bend over and demand punishment at all the right junctures...

it's a risk I'm willing to take ... :tongue: ... only if you have the whips & cuffs ... remember I love cold steel ...

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lex said:
How very BrokeBack of you.

OUCH.
That's it. I'm actually going to have to see it just so that I can “get” half the stuff that goes on with this board! Truth be told, I sort of need to see it anyhow, parts of the movie were filmed at my part time place of employment and I am told that one of the managers made a short appearance.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Si, Stronzo, sono d'accordo... ma il "tuo" filo è indistruttibile e immortale... :rolleyes: :saevilw:

Che bella frasa! Hai detto la verità come sempre.

'è indistruttile e immorale' come l' umomo formidabile; "Lo Stronzissimo".:cool:

Ma alessandro? Secondo te, abbiamo perso il nostro amico bizarro "il regno del viso"? Che situazione triste..........:redface: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.