Stronzo's Appreciation That He's Gone Thread

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_NineInchCock_160IQ, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I know I'm a horrible person for posting this and some of the things I said below it. Call me names if you wish. I deserve it.

None of this got under my skin because it hit close to home... in fact... all of it is pure crap. The only thing that bothers me is that you are so clearly desperately reaching for anything you can think of in an attempt to hurt me. You created an account presumably for that entire purpose. Just because of some stupid little perceived slight regarding a comment I made, that was intended to be light-hearted. I even thought maybe we were something a few hairs shy of being friends. How impossibly fucking infantile can you be?

I know my IQ is well into the 99th percentile and beyond. You trying to insult my intelligence isn't going to hurt my feelings. You're only making yourself look like a fucking retard for not understanding, as any intelligent poster here has, that including it in my handle was a joke. As Rob put it, the only thing more ridiculous than bragging about your big penis on a big penis website is bragging about your IQ on a big penis website. Inability to understand humor... sure sign of malignant shitforbrains.

Cheryl and I have seen each other several times. This past weekend was the third. I don't HAVE to drive anywhere to get laid. I choose to. Yes, it's incredibly fucking amazing that you found someone, ANYONE, to put up with your crap like you have, and you deserve big kudos for that. Someone you claim to be a fan of was making this observation to me over the weekend when they commented that you should enjoy your life.. living in a great community... with a boyfriend who actually likes you (what are the odds of that?). Instead, vile little shit that you are, you spend your time lurking about places where you are not wanted, sending out poisonous pms to people who considered you their friend. God damn you're pathetic...

Not that I give a shit, but I'm quite sure I've had more sexual partners than you have in the past year or so. Distance seems irrelevant. Are you trying to imply that I HAD to drive hours to meet Cheryl, because she was the only one who would possibly be interested in me? One of the most desired women on the board... and I'm settling? A woman you also sing the praises of, and somehow I'm pathetic for enjoying her company? Again, your pathetic attempt at an insult just isn't sticking.

On top of that, you're trying to insult me for being here? At least I'm welcome. You're banned and you still come back. Don't you have any friends?

You're a fucking miserable excuse for a human being you god damned egocentric condescending prick. It's so sad that you are so impossibly insecure that you have to lash out with this vitriolic filth at anyone who disagrees with you over the most trivial of things. If I was your brother I'd hang myself to. Nobody here likes you, go away. Go somewhere where someone actually gives a shit about you or your obnoxious incessant preening. Oh wait, nobody anywhere likes you. Why don't you erotically asphyxiate yourself? I'm sure your bf can do better. Nobody will miss you.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Eloquent and not unfair.
    Dead spot on, I'd say.

EDIT: Richard doesn't feel real unless he's highly contracted. And from that, big problems grow.

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I don't understand how you "hit a guy when he's down [sic]". And nothing he said was coherent or made any sense anyway. But whatever, why draw attention to him? By posting this thread, you just justify his returning back here. He's a histrionic, narcissistic bully who's obviously looking for attention. Why give him what he craves? Starve him of attention and he'll disappear.

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

Stronzo did indeed post his own Appreciation thread. I guess he forgot about it. See the first post from it below:

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Yes, I know, and while I'm sure that the thread was meant, at the very least in part, to be ironic and whimsical... so was my comment that he took such offense at.

6. BigA

BigA New Member

I thought I spent a lot of time here, but i never saw this guy's posts. what a shame..

7. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Names you deserve to be called:

Articulate
    Justifiably indignant
    Clever

...Human.

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

For what it's worth, Richard, if you're listening, I regret and am embarrassed by everything I posted above. If my words succeeded in hurting or upsetting you.. I'm sorry.

9. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Oooh, you're good.

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

good at what? I was being sincere.

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Class act, my friend.

12. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Please don't applaud me. It really was a pretty miserable thing to bring his brother into this. I was only trying to be hurtful, out of a desire for retribution for what I saw as an attempt on his part to do the same, but that doesn't excuse it.

13. naughty

Gold Member

THank you for doing that, Ryan. Frankly, I was rather disappointed when I read it because I thought more highly of you than that .But I am glad you rectified the posts....

14. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I have not been around much for the last week, so I am in the dark as to what has transpired to bring this thread (don't bother explaining it, I will read the recent posts when I get time.) I read the first few paragraphs and thought that the content was fine- everyone is entitled to their opinions, but the last paragraph surprised me. Much like Kim I was happy to see a retraction. I guess it is easier to type something in the heat of the moment and not realize the impact it may have than it is to say it in person (and I regret to say that I have done both.) I guess it is off to read the board and see what little nuggets I have missed while gone.

15. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

NIC, you know that I think highly of you, etc., but I, too, was disappointed to see the vitriolic thread. Glad you had the class to offer an apology.

It never ceases to amaze me that members can become so hurtful with one another (not referring specifically to either you or Richard here) on a big-cock site. The amount of anger and drama I have witnessed here in eight months sometimes overwhelms me.

16. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I feel compelled to comment, just so I can say...

No comment.

17. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I am not sure what the benefit of this thread is, though it gives me the opportunity to say something that I have been musing over for a while.

To an outside observer the irony is not lost that those who are similar are those who end up at each others throats, whilst those who are not can just shrug off a difference of opinion without having to turn it into an Alamo.

There are many here who need to have the last word over an issue that they take seriously. Unfortunately some take it personally and start throwing insults etc - done it myself actually. This is why I said in the deleted thread, that some things are a failure of moderation.

I once had a very long argument with a friend from New York over whether Cricket or Baseball was the better game. After several hours we agreed that we were both right.

BTW - cricket is a much greater sport asshole fucktard.

18. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Any sport named after an insect is lame, LP.:rolleyes:

19. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Well Jimmeny, how base can you get :smile: ?

20. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

You have me in a box, there, LP.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.