Struggle to take it

hung_in_bama

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing gets me off more than watching a girl struggle to take my cock...I love knowing I'm giving them a feeling they've rarely had before. I know positions that make it easier for a girl to handle a big dick, but what are some positions you guys have found that makes it though...keeps it tight and really let em feel it in their guts?:biggrin1:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing gets me off more than watching a girl struggle to take my cock...I love knowing I'm giving them a feeling they've rarely had before. I know positions that make it easier for a girl to handle a big dick, but what are some positions you guys have found that makes it though...keeps it tight and really let em feel it in their guts?:biggrin1:

Watching their face as they try to take it while squatting is great!

D

deleted3272

Ive found its mor dificult for girls to take me doggie style, idk if its cause their hips ar closer making them tighter or what.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sorry am I missing something here? Judging from your pictures your cock is at best average... I definitely would not consider it big or thick, but I guess to each their own...

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry am I missing something here? Judging from your pictures your cock is at best average... I definitely would not consider it big or thick, but I guess to each their own...

I dont' know, i think it looks pretty big. Probably 7.5".

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Thought the same, except "at best average". Actually I think he's a little above average, but that's just me, and I've never had any problem to fit in.

Sean703

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the first push goin in and hearing the moans. Missionary is usually the best and then having her sit on it.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5" lenght perhaps, but lenght does not make teh dick big, girth does.

I agree with this. I'm about the same length as the op, though, and i've had some girls be uncomfortable with me. But yeah, that might be due to girth, especially around my head.

Milbury

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes, despite my non-Beer bottle level of girth, I can struggle for half an hour to get fully inserted. But, it's a fun half hour. The wheezes and moans that come from a woman's mouth when she's taking her first big cock are orgasmic. And the look on a small-dicked husband's face is priceless.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes, despite my non-Beer bottle level of girth, I can struggle for half an hour to get fully inserted. But, it's a fun half hour. The wheezes and moans that come from a woman's mouth when she's taking her first big cock are orgasmic. And the look on a small-dicked husband's face is priceless.

WHAT!!!! Struggle for half an hour???? :261:

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary, slowly pushing it in inch by inch and stopping. Being able to watch the expressions of awe or "yikes" on her face as it throbs inside her, and her being able to see the thick shaft yet to penetrate her. I love the look when just the head goes in and she's suddenly stretched like 3 inches wide. It's like, "omg, what am I in for here?"

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary, slowly pushing it in inch by inch and stopping. Being able to watch the expressions of awe or "yikes" on her face as it throbs inside her, and her being able to see the thick shaft yet to penetrate her. I love the look when just the head goes in and she's suddenly stretched like 3 inches wide. It's like, "omg, what am I in for here?"

Too add, small spasms of pleasure as it slowly goes in. Love it! :biggrin1: