Struggles of having your dick size

Fully hard I am 9". Finding clothes, especially shorts in the summer can be difficult. This pic shows my bulge which can be difficult to hide. Last summer, at a grocery store, I had on a pair of basketball shorts. When I left and older lady stopped me and told me that I should be ashamed of myself and that I should wear something that conceals myself better than what I had chosen to wear.
bulge.jpeg

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These days the problem is, at an office job, I sit on it. The head and the top 1/3 falls under my leg as I squat, and I squash it. This is somewhere between pain and uncomfortable. I have to get up from my chair a lot and it slips down again, sometimes, depending on my mood. Very annoying and requires adjustment. First World Problems, I know, but very annoying. Almost as bad as toilet water flop.

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These days the problem is, at an office job, I sit on it. The head and the top 1/3 falls under my leg as I squat, and I squash it. This is somewhere between pain and uncomfortable. I have to get up from my chair a lot and it slips down again, sometimes, depending on my mood. Very annoying and requires adjustment. First World Problems, I know, but very annoying. Almost as bad as toilet water flop.

Same. Which why I was happy when I found pouch underwear.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey bruh, yeah get some different underwear mate, it doesn't have to be a big brand make. My work involves a lot of bending, squating and sometimes manoeuvring into awkward places, I need my dick and balls to stay where they are. As @Murphys said pouch underwear is great especially the ones designed to hold your junk away from the body, however I mainly look for close fitting stretchy trunks with a pronounced contour pouch. I've managed to pick up some absolutely fantastic unbranded trunks with a huge wide pouch that will accommodate my big balls and allow my fat snake to curl down underneath inside without anything spilling out the sides. I'm in the UK but I see no reason why such underwear doesn't exist elsewhere, I keep my eyes peeled in the most unlikely of places and have found such in the likes of supermarkets from time to time and high sreet sportswear shops. They may not necessarily be advertised for the exceptionally well endowed but they are out there, you just have to look. I bought a bunch of trunks not long ago actually clearing the shelf from an Asda supermarket, they have a fantastic big wide pouch, I would imagine way too big for guys of average endowment! Probably why nobody else had bought them hahahaha.

Reactions: jasonjk

wekend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well I have small dick, maybe just around 4 inches and the longest it can make is 4.5inches when Im really arroused. Not posting its photo makes the struggle obvious, lack of confidence.

I feel your anxiety. You're just a little bit less than average. I am average. Remember the bell curve... it suggests that about 50 percent of men are similar to you and I

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel your anxiety. You're just a little bit less than average. I am average. Remember the bell curve... it suggests that about 50 percent of men are similar to you and I
I actually like how my dick head look like. I mean it shape you know. something you can suck like a real lillipop and gou would really like keeping it in your mouth for maybe forever. but the length, uuhhh.. disappointing... and i really think girls and even boys really likes long dick.

Reactions: Antoniooo

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I’m a big grower going from 4” to 9.5” so clothes have not been a problem unless i get hard. The hardest thing has been getting deep throated and multiple sex positions as it gives my wife issues when I’m fully hard

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can see my cock in my photos.

The biggest struggle is with a woman with Vaginismus. It would take 20-30min to fully penetrate her - and she was always wincing in pain. But we managed.

Reactions: jakerick1989

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: deano-uk

I'm 8 and a half inches pic in profile.
Comfortable underwear and trousers are sometimes a problem,swimming getting out of pool trunks literally shrink wrap around it so everyone can see it. Rough sex can be a problem and erections in public can be embarrassing.

Yes I def gotta be careful in public with getting erections, because there’s no hiding , esp in slacks at work.. rough sex, not being able to get deep throated , no anal with any girl I’ve been with, finding comfortable undies with size and big hangers

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, being too long for a girlfriend to handle comfortably was the reason I came to LPSG in the first place. Got some great advice BTW. That happens from time to time with women who I hook up with; I wish there was some way that you could tell the size of a girl's vagina just by looking at her, but I've found no correlation whatsoever between height, build, weight, etc. and vaginal size.

The other drawback with some women is that when you have a thick cock like mine, women's jaws/mouths get tired really quickly from stretching open so far. That's even more common than genital size mismatches.

I don't think I'm freakishly large, but I am quite a bit longer and thicker to most men. Here's one of me solo:
803885-1529421253-059221ab63af27badb8835ac975e4da8.jpg

And here's an "oldie" of me in action with a very petite old girlfriend, who could happily take every millimeter of me inside of her (don't ask me how she did it):

394042-1452032356-c8618214e315441bf916e2fe45d3f31f.jpg