Struggles of having your dick size

D

deleted300444

View attachment 1158287 View attachment 1158288 View attachment 1158289 I have had a 2 girls stop having sex with me because it was hurting too much.. 1 of them just started to give me head every time I saw her and In turn I would go down on her.. the second girl Just remained my friend lol

Normally I do hurt women during intercourse but they just tell me to slow down a little.

I have yet to use a condom that fits properly.. usually condoms go about a quarter way down my penis and is super tight...

Always hang out my boxers lol

Also have a huge bulge if I wear sweat pants...

I think that’s everything lol

The Struggles of a BIG DICK.

jcbpltn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 1158287 View attachment 1158288 View attachment 1158289 I have had a 2 girls stop having sex with me because it was hurting too much.. 1 of them just started to give me head every time I saw her and In turn I would go down on her.. the second girl Just remained my friend lol

Normally I do hurt women during intercourse but they just tell me to slow down a little.

I have yet to use a condom that fits properly.. usually condoms go about a quarter way down my penis and is super tight...

Always hang out my boxers lol

Also have a huge bulge if I wear sweat pants...

I think that’s everything lol
Big dick energy