8javelin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything on Stuart Mackey? He hints a having an OF. TikTok.
upload_2020-8-20_6-18-3-jpeg.20934631

John Cockley

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are we sure he had/has an OF?
On a recent tiktok under the comments someone told him to show the full picture after him showing a "revealing" photo, he replied that, that was what the OF was for but his linktree doesn't show it and I haven't been able to find it

mikeyc82

Loved Member
Media
On a recent tiktok under the comments someone told him to show the full picture after him showing a "revealing" photo, he replied that, that was what the OF was for but his linktree doesn't show it and I haven't been able to find it
If it's the TikTok I'm thinking of, someone else in the comments pointed out the pic is on his insta, and it isn't very revealing. I had to scroll a long way back, but I did eventually find it, and it isn't revealing at all, basically just a shirtless pic. I don't think he actually has an OF, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Rafael H.

John Cockley

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's the TikTok I'm thinking of, someone else in the comments pointed out the pic is on his insta, and it isn't very revealing. I had to scroll a long way back, but I did eventually find it, and it isn't revealing at all, basically just a shirtless pic. I don't think he actually has an OF, but I could be wrong.
I do believe it's the same one where he tries to act like his dick was going to show and he started moving the filter around but we never know if those insta photos have a rated R version

playtimeisalwaysfun

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do believe it's the same one where he tries to act like his dick was going to show and he started moving the filter around but we never know if those insta photos have a rated R version

mist this photo he used isn’t it? I remember the filter was going down, he “freaked out” and it started going sideways blocking our where his duck should be

Attachments